Old 11-15-2012, 06:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
I've just updated the first post, with releases at the bottom, links to TA reviews, and bullets for everything. Let me know what you guys think and what I should do to improve the experience. If you have any suggestions on formatting or on what I can add, please fire away.

I'll be doing a thread similar to this for all of 2013 so what I'm doing now is mostly to practice and play around. Don't expect this list to be updated as much as the 2013 thread will be. As you can imagine, I'll be reserving a few posts in that thread for release lists
Nobody's said anything about this. Are people really going to care about a "Games of 2013" thread or is it going to be a waste of my time?

Just want to make sure, don't want to waste time on something like this if it's not cared for.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:55 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I'll care!

Heck, this thread is pretty much my one-stop shop for looking for games on Wednesday nights. I think the fact that this is stickied means people overlook it though, which is a shame.

Maybe we need to funnel people here from the "games to be released each week" thread that's no longer updated...
Old 11-15-2012, 07:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I'll care!

Heck, this thread is pretty much my one-stop shop for looking for games on Wednesday nights. I think the fact that this is stickied means people overlook it though, which is a shame.

Maybe we need to funnel people here from the "games to be released each week" thread that's no longer updated...
Good point. Even unupdated, people comment there more than here. I'll at least try it for the first few months of next year then.

Last edited by RaptorF35; 11-15-2012 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Commas, I love them
Old 11-16-2012, 11:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

I hope this thread gets updated as needed. I check this thread everyday (I know I don't post much) hoping to know the ETA of games that I am waiting for. Just letting you know your work/effort is very much appreciated.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
I hope this thread gets updated as needed. I check this thread everyday (I know I don't post much) hoping to know the ETA of games that I am waiting for. Just letting you know your work/effort is very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Just to let you guys know, I won't be doing the list of releases until next year. Also, if you have suggestions on format or on what I should add, PLEASE let me know!
Old 11-17-2012, 10:19 PM

Rage of gladiator 21 nov hehe
Old 11-18-2012, 04:43 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

@Raptor... I'll help out point people in this thread too. It's a very informative thread for me, im sure others would want to know the latest releases and what to look forward to.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:07 AM

Nov-SiliBili
Nov 29- Team Awesome

Unknown-

Fangz
Adventure town
After earth
Quest of planet
Micromon

Thanks

Last edited by kenken11; 11-18-2012 at 10:20 PM..
Old 11-18-2012, 11:25 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

It is a great resource, but doesn't get the visibility it needs. The format is fine, and it is very clear and concise. We just need to push people here. Thanks for doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Nobody's said anything about this. Are people really going to care about a "Games of 2013" thread or is it going to be a waste of my time?

Just want to make sure, don't want to waste time on something like this if it's not cared for.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:52 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Wow... Today's the first week i can remember where we have no game with a specific release date to look forward to for this wednesday/thursday.

It's just... weird.