• Publisher: Game Yeti
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 78.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: MatchCraft is the most beautiful matching game ever!

Take control of the elements with powerful spells, discover rare treasures and quest through over 200 levels with 4 exclusive ranks.

Grab MatchCraft Free for a free, ad supported version of the game.

Features

CONTROL THE ELEMENTS
Fire, Earth, Wind or Water. Each element has a unique style of play with different strategies.

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
As you progress through the game you will unlock beautiful and powerful spells to help clear the board.

GATHER RARE ITEMS
Discover rare and powerful items to help on your quest. Do you think you can earn the Hand of Glory?

YOU CONTROL THE MAGIC
No longer do you have to wait for a multiple match to get special abilities. Now, with proper control of your magic reserves you can cast the powerful spell you want whenever you need it.

MEGA MULTIPLIER
The bonus multiplier increases the quicker you match. How fast can you go?

UNIVERSAL APP
MatchCraft plays perfectly on all your iOS devices and has buttery smooth Retina graphics too.
11-16-2012, 03:38 AM
No offence but I really haven't figured the point of this game. After playing this game for about 15 minutes, I'm still pondering what I am supposed to do in this game?

What differentiates it from many great puzzle games like puzzle quest not to even starting to talk about bejewelled.

I'm a fan of this type of games, so perhaps someone knows better than me what is the point in this game specifically? The music is awful and at this point I regret that I paid for this game.
11-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Match 3! New mechanics!
I am seriously interested, but I'd like to see a gameplay video or more info about the game.

Even more strange: it says "free to play", but isn't. According to iTunes, there are a lot of IAPs involved.

Quote:
Top In-App Purchases
1.Coin Doubler $0.99
2.50000 Coins $4.99
3.Unlock All 4 Element Classes $1.99
4.20000 Coins $2.99
Hm...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-16-2012 at 05:05 AM.