Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 AM

Default Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon

Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Is anyone playing ? Can't get glue and stuck with fixing the machine. Tried finding a walkthrough but there is probably Abigail difference between the PCM version and the iPhone one.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Not yet, but I just picked it up. I dont have time to play right now, but I'll chime in later.

No IAP Crap, just Old School Adventuring. Thanks Microids.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I own a handful of the Microids adventures for iOS, and want to like them, but the big problem I have with them is that the majority are severely abridged from the original versions, with whole sections of story and puzzles cut out to save space. Some have so much content removed that the games don't even make sense, which is pretty much an unforgivable sacrifice on the part of the developers.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
I own a handful of the Microids adventures for iOS, and want to like them, but the big problem I have with them is that the majority are severely abridged from the original versions, with whole sections of story and puzzles cut out to save space. Some have so much content removed that the games don't even make sense, which is pretty much an unforgivable sacrifice on the part of the developers.
I agree with you but I like their games either way. In some games it's really bad but some are still challenging , even though I guess they are much better in the PC version. This game is a good example. Very challenging even though its very different at least according to the walkthroughs I found that can't be depended on for the iOS version...
Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I managed to get all the way until the launch back but can't find the way to produce oxygen in the shell. I made the blue substance that's supposed to replace potash but there is no where to use it . PC walkthrough said to burn raffia on open flame in the shell but there isn't any...
Every time I try to launch michell dies...
Also couldn't find a way to pick up the cotton.
Help will be very much appreciated!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revi View Post
I managed to get all the way until the launch back but can't find the way to produce oxygen in the shell. I made the blue substance that's supposed to replace potash but there is no where to use it . PC walkthrough said to burn raffia on open flame in the shell but there isn't any...
Every time I try to launch michell dies...
Also couldn't find a way to pick up the cotton.
Help will be very much appreciated!!!
You are talking about the beginning of the game, where the oxygen is running out? You have to take the substance out of the locker and use it on the shell.

The one who put that damn rooster in this game deserves a kick. The sound of this stupid animal never stops and its so annoying. At least its gone once you enter the moon. I tried to kill the rooster with the knife, but of course that did not work out.

Last edited by tblrsa; 11-16-2012 at 04:15 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

No , I am at the very end. Trying to leave the moon.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default How do I get into lab on 5th floor

Hi...I just wanted to know how to get into the lab on the 5th floor where the engineer is...i need to get in there so i can make paint for the ship, glue and grease....it seems i need a level 3 key but i don't have one...and when i ask the guy who gives keys for level 3 he says i need to return the tools i took and finish my investigation....if anyone could help me out and tell me what i need to do...im so frustrated....thanks
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg786 View Post
Hi...I just wanted to know how to get into the lab on the 5th floor where the engineer is...i need to get in there so i can make paint for the ship, glue and grease....it seems i need a level 3 key but i don't have one...and when i ask the guy who gives keys for level 3 he says i need to return the tools i took and finish my investigation....if anyone could help me out and tell me what i need to do...im so frustrated....thanks
edit: got past that part but am stuck again at the end...im not sure how to repair the hatch door