Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 AM
TouchArcade Bot TouchArcade Bot is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 0
Default Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Revi Revi is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Is anyone playing ? Can't get glue and stuck with fixing the machine. Tried finding a walkthrough but there is probably Abigail difference between the PCM version and the iPhone one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
tblrsa tblrsa is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vienna
Posts: 1,101
Default

Not yet, but I just picked it up. I dont have time to play right now, but I'll chime in later.

No IAP Crap, just Old School Adventuring. Thanks Microids.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50 AM
Appletini Appletini is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 2,513
Default

I own a handful of the Microids adventures for iOS, and want to like them, but the big problem I have with them is that the majority are severely abridged from the original versions, with whole sections of story and puzzles cut out to save space. Some have so much content removed that the games don't even make sense, which is pretty much an unforgivable sacrifice on the part of the developers.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Revi Revi is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
I own a handful of the Microids adventures for iOS, and want to like them, but the big problem I have with them is that the majority are severely abridged from the original versions, with whole sections of story and puzzles cut out to save space. Some have so much content removed that the games don't even make sense, which is pretty much an unforgivable sacrifice on the part of the developers.
I agree with you but I like their games either way. In some games it's really bad but some are still challenging , even though I guess they are much better in the PC version. This game is a good example. Very challenging even though its very different at least according to the walkthroughs I found that can't be depended on for the iOS version...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Revi Revi is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Default

I managed to get all the way until the launch back but can't find the way to produce oxygen in the shell. I made the blue substance that's supposed to replace potash but there is no where to use it . PC walkthrough said to burn raffia on open flame in the shell but there isn't any...
Every time I try to launch michell dies...
Also couldn't find a way to pick up the cotton.
Help will be very much appreciated!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:13 PM
tblrsa tblrsa is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vienna
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revi View Post
I managed to get all the way until the launch back but can't find the way to produce oxygen in the shell. I made the blue substance that's supposed to replace potash but there is no where to use it . PC walkthrough said to burn raffia on open flame in the shell but there isn't any...
Every time I try to launch michell dies...
Also couldn't find a way to pick up the cotton.
Help will be very much appreciated!!!
You are talking about the beginning of the game, where the oxygen is running out? You have to take the substance out of the locker and use it on the shell.

The one who put that damn rooster in this game deserves a kick. The sound of this stupid animal never stops and its so annoying. At least its gone once you enter the moon. I tried to kill the rooster with the knife, but of course that did not work out.

Last edited by tblrsa; 11-16-2012 at 04:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Revi Revi is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Default

No , I am at the very end. Trying to leave the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM
tg786 tg786 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Default How do I get into lab on 5th floor

Hi...I just wanted to know how to get into the lab on the 5th floor where the engineer is...i need to get in there so i can make paint for the ship, glue and grease....it seems i need a level 3 key but i don't have one...and when i ask the guy who gives keys for level 3 he says i need to return the tools i took and finish my investigation....if anyone could help me out and tell me what i need to do...im so frustrated....thanks
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
tg786 tg786 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg786 View Post
Hi...I just wanted to know how to get into the lab on the 5th floor where the engineer is...i need to get in there so i can make paint for the ship, glue and grease....it seems i need a level 3 key but i don't have one...and when i ask the guy who gives keys for level 3 he says i need to return the tools i took and finish my investigation....if anyone could help me out and tell me what i need to do...im so frustrated....thanks
edit: got past that part but am stuck again at the end...im not sure how to repair the hatch door
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent