Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 08:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Gameloft teased a mystery game on Twitter [JK it was just Dungeon Hunter 3]

Gameloft has just changed the background image on their Twitter page.

Gameloft never does meaningless things or just for fun, so I guess the background image does belong to a mystery game of them.

At first, I thought it was Wild Blood. However, I soon realized that the character in the image was neither Lancelot nor Arthur.

Then I think it was Heroes of Order & Chaos because the character looks like one of the heroes in that game. However, after re-checking the art-works of all the heroes in that game, it seemed that I was wrong.

So, the question is, what the hell is the background image about???

Last edited by clever_bug; 11-16-2012 at 08:38 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Could be a iap character for heroes of order and chaos
The problem is that Gameloft only changes their Twitter's background image to a game that has just been released. Meanwhile, Heroes of Order and Chaos is releasing on November 22. So I don't think the image relates to that game! (Although I know it is a posibility!)
Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Would LOVE an 'offline' Order & Chaos, the new game just seems to be multiplayer, but must admit i'll be interested to see how it plays.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Maybe hyping up for release since no other games are coming besides littlest pet shop (don't think anybody needs to hype that)
I understand! However, in the past, Gameloft never hyped up for the release of any games, even highly-anticipated premium ones, like that! Are there any chances of the background image referring to Gameloft's second Unreal Engine 3 game? I remember that many gaming websites said Gameloft were developing about 4-5 games using that engine, but only one game was released (Wild Blood).

Quote:
Also background has a Order and chaos feel about it from the pictures I seen
If it is Heroes of Order & Chaos, why only one hero (standing alone) instead of a group of heroes? I feel more about Wild Blood or another RPG / hack-n-slash game where players can only control one main character than Heroes of Order & Chaos where players can buy and control a lot of characters!

Last edited by clever_bug; 11-16-2012 at 09:12 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 10:03 AM

Looks like Dungeon Hunter III
Old 11-16-2012, 10:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post
Looks like Dungeon Hunter III
There is already a Dungeon Hunter 3, the first two were great, the 3rd was a boring arena style game. Would be happy if this was Dungeon Hunter 4 and a return to the RPG roots !
Old 11-16-2012, 10:29 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

The game is either Dungeon Hunter 4 or "Immortals" both of which I saw on gameloft live.

I really hope they dont ruin Dungeon Hunter 4 like they did to the 3rd.
Bring back The old dungeon hunter (the first 2) and update the graphics and gameplay, that's all I ask. And god help us if its freemium.
But there is good news, when I saw Dungeon Hunter 4 on Gameloft live it said "Dungeon Hunter 4 Paymium"
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

I take back what i said, just the part of what game that is. that is a promo pic for Dungeon Hunter 3 update.

via Gamelofts Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 10:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisha11230 View Post
But there is good news, when I saw Dungeon Hunter 4 on Gameloft live it said "Dungeon Hunter 4 Paymium"
I'll be so happy if thats the case !

When i first got into iOS gaming Dungeon Hunter 1 was one of the first games i played and loved it, once i completed that i obviously moved onto the sequel and played that tons and completed that one.

Then i was excited for DH 3 and, well the rest is history. As i said at the time if they called that one Dungeon Hunter Arena it wouldnt be bad , but i was expecting a similar RPG like the earlier 2 and was sooooo disappointed.

Really hope Dungeon Hunter 4 is like the first two.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisha11230 View Post
The game is either Dungeon Hunter 4 or "Immortals" both of which I saw on gameloft live.

I really hope they dont ruin Dungeon Hunter 4 like they did to the 3rd.
Bring back The old dungeon hunter (the first 2) and update the graphics and gameplay, that's all I ask. And god help us if its freemium.
DH4 with updated graphics, bigger world, better combat and voice acting would be worth $10. I loved DH2, DH3 doesn't even deserve the name.

Closed Thread