★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** Over 5000 AppStore reviews rated 4.5/5 **** New 1.6 Update ****

THE DEFINITIVE HORROR GAME and the scariest game on the AppStore according to players arround the world. This game is only designed for touchscreens and inspired by the popular urban legend. Shocking over 8 Million worldwide. And if you are finished, you are ready for the official sequel. 'Slender Rising 2' is out now!

TouchArcade: "Inarguably the pinnacle of the mythos on iOS."

This is what players say:
"The best horror game ever!"
"The first 3 minutes...too scared to play it...."
"If you choose to get 1 horror game, MAKE IT THIS GAME!"
"I love this game. I'm too afraid to play at night!"
"I dropped my iPod and ran away."
"I wish I could give this more than 5 stars, it is so awesome!"

Day and night modes.
Investigate haunted places during the day and with a flashlight during the night. Additional nightivision and thunderstorm modes for extra shock value!

Easy controls.
Tap and Swipe to move your character. Multiple optional joystick control schemes.

Intense horror atmosphere.
Hear frightening sound effects and terrifying music.
Feel the fear as the enemy is coming closer and escape his deadly stare.

Endless suspense
Find as many of the mysterious signs as you can before the enemy takes you or find 7 signs to escape.

Unreal Engine powered graphics.
Special effects for newest Apple devices to create an even more intense atmosphere.

Good performance.
Even runs on older devices from iPhone 3GS upwards.

Use headphones when playing, ideally at night and alone! ;)
If you experience any issues with sound etc. please close all backgroud apps.

Credits: bit.ly/1lMyHSq

Hegi's comments:

While there have been many attempts at creating a Slenderman-Myth inspired game for iOS, this game is specifically designed for a touchscreen. As a fan of the legend, i just didn't want to make a cheap ripoff, but a unique interpretation designed for mobile devices.

Here is a gameplay trailer!

11-16-2012, 08:28 AM
I hate to be "that guy", but with so many crappy versions on the app store, it would really help to have a video of gameplay. It's going to be hard to distinguish yourself from all of the other garbage out there otherwise.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

11-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Not another one..

Game Center ID: JaydenFZX
Always looking for more GC friends. Feel free to add me!
11-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I hate to be "that guy", but with so many crappy versions on the app store, it would really help to have a video of gameplay. It's going to be hard to distinguish yourself from all of the other garbage out there otherwise.
Yep, the screenshots are intriguing enough and do look much, much better compared to the crap that's on the charts. I'd love to see a video too.

EDIT: Oh hey... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRhXnRWKfZU

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-16-2012, 08:39 AM
The video looks alright, would prefer virtual buttons myself.

Problem is due to 10000 dodgy Slenderman games with something like this i would have to try a 'lite' free version, not taking the risk with yet another Slenderman game.
11-16-2012, 08:41 AM
Lets forget iOS slender man and just play it for PC
11-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Well I bought it - it's 'genuine' and so far, not bad at all - for a Slender-man game. Quite impressed. Will post more after I've played a while but for now, rest assured it's no scam.
11-16-2012, 08:52 AM
...why does he have tentacles?
11-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borb86 View Post
...why does he have tentacles?
Just what I was wondering...but it looks good.
11-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Well I bought it - it's 'genuine' and so far, not bad at all - for a Slender-man game. Quite impressed. Will post more after I've played a while but for now, rest assured it's no scam.
Good stuff ! (Not surprised coming from hopefully a Royals fan

The video does look good, looking forward to your post later, just wondering about gameplay, do the touch screen controls work okay etc ?

Cheers (Formerly from Reading)