Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
Dis-claimer: FIRST, I DON'T WANT ANY PRIZE FROGS if I win - give them out randomly if I'm right.

Now, my guess, mainly because I haven't seen in pond or for sale in Mart or even in trade: some variety of Botulus. Maybe it's too toxic to breed.

Quite frond of you, Nirtew, but a good story is a good story. We should encourage such forays into creativity. Further, "we can't let our forum be dictated by fact checkers" (<--quote from our last froggie presidential election). As you recall, a Persona named Obaro won with Spira Agnew as the VP. Just another bit of Trivium, I thought I'd add.

Thanks soooo much Dom for both the Fortuna of receiving the Weekly Set. When all received & ready, will share.

Doubly thankful for the two Fractus frogs, Spear. This time the the mailman got it right. Right. And, like it or not, I always reciprocate.

Sent you a Foramen. Enjoy!

Will add your story to my froggie family scrap book. Thanks for the memories.

Well prior to finding this forum, I was checking new apps with one of those "best app in the world" finding apps. I stumbled upon PF & read the review. Only waaaay later did I realize why all those people, in lieu of review, were writing "add me!"

p.s.: Thanks to my ever faithful PF gifters for the wonderful new froggies: Thanks again to Dom for the Weekly Set & the Fortuna, Andi for the Fractus, spear for the 2 Fractus, JoEllyn for the 2 Biplex, meplie for the Igneous, & short for the Figularis.

p.p.s: Anyone else notice that there are fewer new frogs in the pond the last few days? When the update was first released they were as plentiful as the flies they eat. Now I get mainly coins, scenery, other frogs, & an occasional potion or stamp reward. Shouldn't complain, though, since with a full MB I couldn't keep what I found anyway!

p.p.p.s.: Political correctness (or rather apolitical insistence) forces me to say that I hope my political reference was taken as pure humor & nothing more. I just couldn't resist.
May I please have the set once you're finished with it? You can have anything within my habs/breeding capabilities. (My "high end"/new frogs are always in the nursery if you want to take a look).
Old 11-16-2012, 02:51 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@dom
Americano?

Last edited by awboj; 11-16-2012 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Changed my mind :)
Old 11-16-2012, 02:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeith View Post
So I don't have (but can breed):
Pluma
Figularis
Lunaris
Palma
Coclearis
Infinitas
Dimidius
Symphonia

Can't breed yet because I am level 27:
Gemma
Frondis
Pistrix
Fractus
Pulvillus
Foramen
Emblema
Sent Lunaris and Fractus.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by meplie View Post
I also guessed but don't remember what.
For my second guess I would say Pyramis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeb View Post
Hi, Sneebdubple or 0.1.0 here

@Dom my guess is still Fortuno

Don't know if the game is still on?

P.s.
I'm trying to collect all the new frogs and am missing 4
Frondis , Scutulata , Nebula & Hennae
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeranc View Post
@domenic - my guess is foramen - if I can jump into the game

thanks to shortbus123 x2, giantrobocat x2, andinz, dlstar71, joellyno, javar1ch, kchaves27, madmaze

still have june bugs set if anyone wants it, wanna make room to make the harvest set
Quote:
Dis-claimer: FIRST, I DON'T WANT ANY PRIZE FROGS if I win - give them out randomly if I'm right.

Now, my guess, mainly because I haven't seen in pond or for sale in Mart or even in trade: some variety of Botulus. Maybe it's too toxic to breed.

Quite frond of you, Nirtew, but a good story is a good story. We should encourage such forays into creativity. Further, "we can't let our forum be dictated by fact checkers" (<--quote from our last froggie presidential election). As you recall, a Persona named Obaro won with Spira Agnew as the VP. Just another bit of Trivium, I thought I'd add.

Thanks soooo much Dom for both the Fortuna of receiving the Weekly Set. When all received & ready, will share.

Doubly thankful for the two Fractus frogs, Spear. This time the the mailman got it right. Right. And, like it or not, I always reciprocate.

Sent you a Foramen. Enjoy!

Will add your story to my froggie family scrap book. Thanks for the memories.

Well prior to finding this forum, I was checking new apps with one of those "best app in the world" finding apps. I stumbled upon PF & read the review. Only waaaay later did I realize why all those people, in lieu of review, were writing "add me!"

p.s.: Thanks to my ever faithful PF gifters for the wonderful new froggies: Thanks again to Dom for the Weekly Set & the Fortuna, Andi for the Fractus, spear for the 2 Fractus, JoEllyn for the 2 Biplex, meplie for the Igneous, & short for the Figularis.

p.p.s: Anyone else notice that there are fewer new frogs in the pond the last few days? When the update was first released they were as plentiful as the flies they eat. Now I get mainly coins, scenery, other frogs, & an occasional potion or stamp reward. Shouldn't complain, though, since with a full MB I couldn't keep what I found anyway!

p.p.p.s.: Political correctness (or rather apolitical insistence) forces me to say that I hope my political reference was taken as pure humor & nothing more. I just couldn't resist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awboj View Post
@dom
Americano?

Still no correct answer. However, the list is getting shorter.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:34 PM
iPad

Here is the current list. I hope it is correct, I am trying my best to keep it updated while on vacation in Puerto Rico.

Nirtew -My guess is your Blue Callaina Planeta, just because I haven't seen any Planetas.
Awboj-Symphonia? Can't see your habs so 1/47 probability.
Blue water27-Emblema (sp?)
Danjarus-Yellow carota arcus
MartiNZ-I'll go Purple Tingo Pyramis. Damn good looking frog even if it wasn't the last lol.
Danjarus-My 2nd guess is the yellow pruni hennae
Awboj-Favus
BlueWater27 -My guess is Glass Caelus Hennae, Dom. I can't see your habs so I'm making a blind guess.
Javarich-Domenic15, add the Azure Albeo Mazeus to the incorrect list.
dlstar -I'm going to nominate the tangelo picea figularis.
awboj -Nodare?
Awboj-cornus
Javarich-vicis
Nirtew-Add Luneris.
My next guess is skelitos just because you sent me one.
Andinz1970-Dom: Americano?
Danjarus-@dom
Add tessera to your list. That was my third guess
Is it the Spira
Awboj-Janus
Meplie-For my second guess I would say Pyramis
Sneeb-@Dom my guess is still Fortuno
Heeranc-@domenic - my guess is foramen - if I can jump into the game
Lisianne-Now, my guess, mainly because I haven't seen in pond or for sale in Mart or even in trade: some variety of Botulus. Maybe it's too toxic to breed.
Awboj-@dom
Igneous
Old 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM
iPhone 4

Ok Dom, guess I will take a guess:
Quilta

Hope you are enjoying your vacation
Old 11-16-2012, 05:09 PM
iPhone 4

Speaking of promtional frogs, does anyone know where the LUDO frog came from ?

All I know is that we had a big party hosted by "She who must not be named" . Everyone sent frog gifts to each other starting with the hostess who sent out party hats (Puncti). Other gifts included Inseros (Guinness), Bovis (Steaks), etc. At the end of the party whoever still had the party hat in the habitats was given the party favor of a LUDO

This was before special frogs could be purchased in the frogmart and to my knowledge was not done as previous special (promotional) frogs. We never could get her to tell us how she got it. Talking about promotional frogs got me thinking of this again.

Never mind, just answered my own question.

On February 3rd, 2011, an Azure Chroma Ludo became available to those who downloaded the app "Sky Burger."

BTW, Nirtew you are correct about the TRIBUS frog. I guess I missed it , I had download the game when it was released but only played it for a little bit and did not like it. Gave it another try about a week later and the rest is history.

Last edited by dean288367; 11-16-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post

BTW, Nirtew you are correct about the TRIBUS frog. I guess I missed it , I had download the game when it was released but only played it for a little bit and did not like it. Gave it another try about a week later and the rest is history.
yeah, as I said, before my time. I got all the other promotional frogs, But I didn't get Tribus until, I think, PF started to offer promotionals in the Mart.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Quite frond of you, Nirtew, but a good story is a good story.
<snip>
Not familiar with frond. CENTCOM-speak for frog pond?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeith View Post
Can't breed yet because I am level 27:
Gemma
Frondis
Pistrix
Fractus
Pulvillus
Foramen
Emblema
If you friend me I can send you a Frondis.
Edit: Hmm...alliteration.