Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
Optimised for iPhone 5, and priced at $1.99. No in-app purchases, freemium stuff or other complications.
Thats awesome news! been waiting for a smaller device version since this was launched.
Bought the soundtrack from day one so now i can enjoy the game and listen to the magical soundtrack at the same time!
Dene you are very talented bro!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge0c31t View Post
Thats awesome news! been waiting for a smaller device version since this was launched.
Bought the soundtrack from day one so now i can enjoy the game and listen to the magical soundtrack at the same time!
Dene you are very talented bro!
Thanks very much for that. Most of my 'talent' is born of obsession and a dogged, persistent urge to push myself way beyond my competence level. Luckily nobody has pointed out the obvious fact that I'm not as good as them, yet...

...but it's coming. :-)

(I'm currently learning to texture rocks and henges in 3D for 'Bemuse'. Damned hard. As ever, my respect for 3D artists increases hugely when I'm doing this stuff.)
Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Thanks very much for that. Most of my 'talent' is born of obsession and a dogged, persistent urge to push myself way beyond my competence level. Luckily nobody has pointed out the obvious fact that I'm not as good as them, yet...

...but it's coming. :-)

(I'm currently learning to texture rocks and henges in 3D for 'Bemuse'. Damned hard. As ever, my respect for 3D artists increases hugely when I'm doing this stuff.)
Incoboto Mini is out.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Incoboto Mini is out.
WOOHOO!!!

My account only has something like 70 cents on it... but Monday, it's mine! Until then... anyone with a 4th gen touch that picks this up, could you maybe let us all know how it runs on the device?

BEST OF LUCK, DENE!!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:29 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I have far too many unfinished games at the moment, but this is on my hit list. Looks brilliant.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
WOOHOO!!!

My account only has something like 70 cents on it... but Monday, it's mine! Until then... anyone with a 4th gen touch that picks this up, could you maybe let us all know how it runs on the device?

BEST OF LUCK, DENE!!
It runs well on a 4th gen touch. Check the twitter feeds with hashtag #incoboto for non-biased confirmation from the world. :-)
Old 11-17-2012, 10:08 AM

Just so people know:

This game will never be free.
This game will never be on sale.
This game will never charge for any goods.

Every penny spent on this game will go directly to ensuring that the next project ('Bemuse') is as awesome as I can possibly make it. It will not be spent on marketing, PR, advertising, or anything else...

...apart from small crates of 'Bottled Awesome' I ship in from a secret location in the Scottish islands known to none but myself and an old toothless man who can only cackle the word 'Meeergh!'. And he's not telling.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Stuck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca239 View Post
Hey, love the game. But I'm stuck in the MerryMeet system, trying to get the 70th star piece. It's the one above the see-saw contraption to the left of the Gate to WheelTurn. I see the yellow/orange microportal I need to go through, but I'm completely stumped.
Hi

I'm stuck on the same star piece! I think it must have something to do with the three dials on high platforms, because I can't reach them (should I have the jetpack by now?) but I can't get anywhere near the top star piece, I use an exploding charge ball to get me up to the see saw thing, but can't get up to the star piece??

Please help...

PS - Love the game, looking forward to Bemuse
Old 11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Just so people know:

This game will never be free.
This game will never be on sale.
This game will never charge for any goods.
I recently got an iPad mini, and I've had this game on my wish list since then. Your comment (and honesty) just made me buy it. Thanks!

I wish more devs would do this.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestor View Post
I recently got an iPad mini, and I've had this game on my wish list since then. Your comment (and honesty) just made me buy it. Thanks!

I wish more devs would do this.
Two days later the game drops to $0.99

:P