11-16-2012, 09:15 PM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superatomic View Post
I don't have a iPad just iphone4 but I remember wishing this was released for iPhone and now it is!
Downloaded and is a neat little game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.....thanks
You are nice too!!!
11-16-2012, 11:18 PM
#22
I am very pleased too see this. It was the first game that I eagerly anticipated and downloaded when I got an IPad this year. I am very happy to be able to play on my iphone now as well. It is quite amazing - as much an immersive experience as a game.

11-16-2012, 11:49 PM
#23
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,364
Honestly the only thing bothering me is the "incobotomini" under the app icon on our devices. Fluttermind, why not just have "mini" on the bottom of the icon much like on the App Store, with "Incoboto" under the icon?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-17-2012, 12:40 AM
#24
This has to be one of the best iOS games I've played this year. It's so damn good. Also, it works perfectly on the 4th gen. iPod and looks great as well.

Twitter: @back2this
11-17-2012, 04:17 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Honestly the only thing bothering me is the "incobotomini" under the app icon on our devices. Fluttermind, why not just have "mini" on the bottom of the icon much like on the App Store, with "Incoboto" under the icon?
Honestly? Because I'm trying to keep the two games as separate in people's minds as I can...

...even though they're (nearly) identical.

The truth is, I didn't know if people were going to just HATE it on iPhone, and kill my AppStore review scores for the iPad version stone dead. People's reviews matter a lot to me, so that seemed like a scary prospect.

Speaking of which - please leave a review if you like it!

Last edited by Dene; 11-17-2012 at 04:25 AM.
11-17-2012, 04:33 AM
#26
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
Honestly? Because I'm trying to keep the two games as separate in people's minds as I can...

...even though they're (nearly) identical.

The truth is, I didn't know if people were going to just HATE it on iPhone, and kill my AppStore review scores for the iPad version stone dead. People's reviews matter a lot to me, so that seemed like a scary prospect.

Speaking of which - please leave a review if you like it!
Why anyone would hate it? I mean the iPad version got universal acclaim and those of us who didn't have access to it (as apparent from this thread) have been anxiously waiting to play Incoboto for quite a while now. I know I have, and believe me when I say it was worth it. Heck, going by the rest of the comments in this thread, it seems like everyone's loving it too.

EDIT: Oh, and just for clarification...I didn't mean change the actual app's name to Incoboto. Incoboto Mini is perfect. I was just referring to what it's called on our devices. But you probably already knew that and this edit is making me look like an idiot.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 11-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.
11-17-2012, 05:02 AM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Why anyone would hate it? I mean the iPad version got universal acclaim and those of us who didn't have access to it (as apparent from this thread) have been anxiously waiting to play Incoboto for quite a while now. I know I have, and believe me when I say it was worth it. Heck, going by the rest of the comments in this thread, it seems like everyone's loving it too.

EDIT: Oh, and just for clarification...I didn't mean change the actual app's name to Incoboto. Incoboto Mini is perfect. I was just referring to what it's called on our devices. But you probably already knew that and this edit is making me look like an idiot.
Well, the game was originally designed as a biiiiig screen experience and so my brain kept screaming 'people will hate it on an iPhone!' I have now punished my brain by putting it into a jar of formaldehyde for the weekend, although that does make typing quite difae'oihg\erg/'oh'\bd\fih
11-17-2012, 05:24 AM
#28
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
Well, the game was originally designed as a biiiiig screen experience and so my brain kept screaming 'people will hate it on an iPhone!' I have now punished my brain by putting it into a jar of formaldehyde for the weekend, although that does make typing quite difae'oihg\erg/'oh'\bd\fih
Serves it right! Haha, nah...it's just really great to finally be able to play Incoboto. Who says it can't be a big screen experience...just on a tiny screen?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-17-2012, 06:13 AM
#29
So how does this basically play? Can't figure from gameplay
11-17-2012, 06:30 AM
#30
Since I don't have an iPad, I'm soooo happy about this release.
But the icon. Text in an icon never works. Never. And two lines of text...

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..