Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-18-2012, 07:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default FF - Ring Of Fates

I'd really like to see FF titles like Dissidia or Ring Of Fates on my iPhone - would work pretty well, I guess.
But how to convince S/E to do a port?

I am thinking about opening a general petition (like it was done for Dark Souls) to S/E for more FF ports - so, would you join in and sign it or should I drop the matter?
Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Sure why not I always wanted to play dissidia and we need a final fantasy 4 port(that shows the movies)
I'd spread word over fb, Twitter and some iOS gaming forums to get it noticed.
I think that a lot of people would like to see more GOOD SQUARE/Enix stuff on their phones.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:02 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I'd really like to see FF titles like Dissidia or Ring Of Fates on my iPhone - would work pretty well, I guess.
But how to convince S/E to do a port?

I am thinking about opening a general petition (like it was done for Dark Souls) to S/E for more FF ports - so, would you join in and sign it or should I drop the matter?
I'd like to see those games, too. Though... I'd rather see the Dragon Quest games and Valkyrie Profile part one. And maybe FF 4 - 9?

Ring of Fates was the DS entry in the FF 'Rings' Series, right?
Old 11-19-2012, 01:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

surely want to see the FF series 4-9 in ios, vagrant story, valkyrie profile, the other Mana series, the DQ and Ring series, but more on Vagrant Story for now
Old 11-19-2012, 03:18 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yup... i'd prefer vagrant story over anything if i could only have 1.

And Dissidia looks impossible to implement on the touchscreen unless they simplify it too muc which wont make it dissidia anymore. Capcom's fighting gameshas too few buttons and lesser planar movement than Dissidia's.

I pretty much know Dissidia as I have spent time into this game and completed Duodecim 100% on the PSP and all the buttons and combinations seem impossible to implement into a touchscreen interface.

I'd be interested to see if SE could pull off Dissidia for the iOS, but it's looking rather bleak.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel07 View Post
surely want to see the FF series 4-9 in ios, vagrant story, valkyrie profile, the other Mana series, the DQ and Ring series, but more on Vagrant Story for now
I still have my PSX copy of VS, and as much as I like it... something about Team Final Fantasy Tactics (as I call them) has always given me a love/hate thing.

I mean, I like VS, but I thought the weapon system go just a bit too complex. To the point of being convoluted. Admittedly, it's been a while since I have played it last. And the first time, I didn't understand the weapon/enemy type correspondence.

But, on if something as revered as VS came to iOS, I would applaud Square Enix for doing so.