★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Akari3D - Iphone

11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Akari3D - Iphone

Hi

Wanted to get everyone's feedback on my new game: Akari3D.
This was designed and developed by me Guillaume ORTEGA an Indie developer based in France.

YouTube Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up




I still have few promo code, please pm me if you want one

Last edited by Syphius; 11-18-2012 at 09:30 AM.
11-18-2012, 12:33 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 256
This is awesome!! I love akari and can't believe that no one thought of this sooner. Th music is excellent and the interface is perfect! The only changes I'd like to see are auto rotate and gamecenter achievements; is there any possibility for this? Are you planning on making more levels?

11-18-2012, 02:47 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by .THOTH. View Post
This is awesome!! I love akari and can't believe that no one thought of this sooner. Th music is excellent and the interface is perfect! The only changes I'd like to see are auto rotate and gamecenter achievements; is there any possibility for this? Are you planning on making more levels?
Thank you very much

For gamecenter achievements, and more levels (and maybe a level generator) it's planned.
But what do you mean by "auto rotate"?

Regards,

Syphius.
11-18-2012, 02:54 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphius View Post
Thank you very much

For gamecenter achievements, and more levels (and maybe a level generator) it's planned.
But what do you mean by "auto rotate"?

Regards,

Syphius.
Not wanting to speak for someone else, "Auto-rotate" usually means allowing the user to hold their iDevice with the Home button on either the right or left side.

It sounds like a small thing, but I have honestly deleted games because it was so jarring to keep accidentally covering the speaker, etc.

DBC

I give up.
11-18-2012, 03:56 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Not wanting to speak for someone else, "Auto-rotate" usually means allowing the user to hold their iDevice with the Home button on either the right or left side.

It sounds like a small thing, but I have honestly deleted games because it was so jarring to keep accidentally covering the speaker, etc.

DBC
This is exactly what I meant, I haven't deleted apps solely for lack of it, it's just a personal preference. Glad to hear those updates are planned, I solve akari puzzles every day among other Japanese puzzles on my pc so it's nice to have these on the go
11-18-2012, 04:02 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,904
[QUOTE=.THOTH.;2539510]This is exactly what I meant, I haven't deleted apps solely for lack of it, it's just a personal preference.

I have, I admit it.
11-19-2012, 04:29 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by .THOTH. View Post
This is exactly what I meant, I haven't deleted apps solely for lack of it, it's just a personal preference. Glad to hear those updates are planned, I solve akari puzzles every day among other Japanese puzzles on my pc so it's nice to have these on the go
Ok I understand now I didn't know it was so important. I add that on my Todo List.
Thank you for your feedback .