★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BYTERUSH
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 273.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: - Incredible graphics - unleashes all the powers of the underlying GPUs.
- Special optimalizations for the iPad3 & iPhone5 high resolution screens.
- Three unique game modes - Classic, Time Attack and Infinity, each with unique features and characteristics.
- Five different environments - from classic river to apocaliptic ruins.
- Very easy and customizable steering system.
- Balanced and polished gameplay.
- Universal app - no matter what device you use - the app uses all its features.

PRESS QUOTES:

"Jet Raiders is a solid top-down shooter with amazing graphics that almost outshine the gameplay..." - AppCraver

"All in all Jet Raiders is a high quality shooter. There is no nonsense and its all about making things explode..." - 148Apps

"Thrilling arcade shooter! Jet Raiders sets new graphic accents for arcade shooters and offers remarkable settings..." - AppZapp

"If you happened to enjoy your last foray into the genre, then youll not come away disappointed with Jet Raiders - quite the opposite in fact..." - TheiPhoneAppReview

"Patient players of Jet Raiders will be rewarded with a game that is fun..." - TapScape

MrApple's comments:

I would like to present you the Jet Raiders game. I had a pleasure to tast it, so I wanna tell you some things about it. First it is Arcade Shooter game with 3 different game modes and nice graphic aspects. This game offers you also sub objectives wich inriches the whole playing. To get more information please visit: byte-rush.com
11-18-2012, 10:19 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jet-raiders/id547584188?mt=8

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-23-2012 at 04:23 PM.

11-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Awesome. The Raid Over the River we never got for DS.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
11-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
I would like to present you the Jet Raiders game. I had a pleasure to tast it, so I wanna tell you some things about it. First it is Arcade Shooter game with 3 different game modes and nice graphic aspects. This game offers you also sub objectives wich inriches the whole playing. To get more information please visit: byterush.com
Not sure, but I cannot seem to find a "www.byterush.com?"

I did check out what looks to be the developer's FB page, and what I saw was definitely intriguing...

DBC

I give up.
11-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Found a video on their site:

It looks like less of a shmup, and more of an endless climber/runner that's dressed with light shmup tropes and controls.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
This is actually a great game, quite the surprise for me. It's a shmup, but a lot more relaxed than what I'm used to. I've only played for about 15 minutes so I can't comment on it any further, but so far so good. I have a MASSIVE complaint though- no iPhone 5 support! I'm really hating how I have this awesome phone with a killer screen, yet devs still aren't supporting it yet. Very annoying.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
11-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Game Impressions

Added to the first Post...

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-23-2012 at 04:55 PM.
11-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Woah how did I miss this game? I'm usually all over shmups in general.

The graphics looks gorgeous but gameplay wise it looks pretty slow (or maybe I have been playing too many CAVE games lately)
11-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Wow! Graphics look sweeeet! Wonder about it's control?
11-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Control

Thank you for your honest opinions. The website is: http://byte-rush.com/ sorry for my mistake. You have 2 control type- you can fly by using your fingers or by moving whole device. The secand way is recommended by us. What do you thing about game modes? By the way, please visit our Facebook also. Regards

Last edited by MrApple; 11-24-2012 at 01:52 AM. Reason: mistake