★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reached the #2 Most Donwloaded App in the US App Store in February 2013 !

Reached #1 Most Downloaded App in 9 Countries !
Reached #2 in 30 Countries !
Reached Top 10 in 53 Countries !

From the bottom of the pixel earth to the high skies, dodge traps, avoid pixel monsters and go save the world !

Selected by AppGratis as the app of the day in February 2013 !

Featured as the App Of The Day on Gametrailers !

Today's top app ! -

App of the Day -

App of the Day -

App of the Day -

Selected as one of the apps of the day ! -

"Impossible Pixel : Super Meat Boy on iPhone [...] with beautiful pixel graphics and a superb 8-bit soundtrack" -

"If you enjoyed the spot-on platforming of Super Meat Boy and League of Evil 2, theres a lot to like about this tricky adventure" -

"4 out of 5. Everything combines to keep you playing death after death, trying your hardest to overcome the next challenge." -

"8.5/10. Impossible Pixel is one of those apps that will stay installed on our iDevices for a very long time. Greatly recommended. " -

"Rock-solid pixelart platformer" -

"Impossible Pixel is an amazing arcade game that will keep you playing" -

"Impossible Pixel is gorgeous" -

"It's fun because it's brutal hard :D" -

The Pixel world is attacked by aliens ! Pixel Man looks up in the sky. Giant spaceships descend upon his earth and beam away all the pixel people. Forced into chaos he runs away, trying to save his world. His story will decide The Fate of Destiny !

In Impossible Pixel, you guide Pixel Man on a thrilling adventure through pixel cities, dark undergrounds, hostile jungles and destroyed spaceships, going fast, as fast as you can, avoiding scary enemies and dodging deadly obstacles !

- 93 levels of pure platform
- 5 unique worlds
- 4 cool boss fights
- 89 secret coins to find
- 93 star grades to get
- Run, jump and avoid obstacles as fast as you can !
- 28 Game Center ACHIEVEMENTS
- Global chapters HIGHSCORE leaderboards
- Hours and Hours of fun gameplay !

Please contact us via Facebook, Twitter or contact@impossiblepixel.com before putting up bad reviews if you encounter any technical difficulties with the game. In any case, all your scores, grades and coins will always be saved inside the game, unless you delete it manually.

How to play:
Run and jump towards the exit.

Follow us on Facebook :

Follow us on Twitter :

sink_or_swim's comments:
Free only today

11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Not showing as free on the PH appstore...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Just downloaded this and played the first few levels.

Think its a decent platformer so far, usual buttons, left/right/jump - double tap to double jump. Climb up walls by jumping from left to right etc.

Love the monochrome graphics. Great its free for now
11-18-2012, 01:50 PM
looks pretty good, thanks for the heads up

love launch freebies!

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-19-2012, 02:34 AM
This could be really good but I don't like that stick. Needs better controls - also don't like the fact that the timer starts before you've moved. I'd prefer it like mikey shotrts or 1000 heroz where it starts once you've passed a line (Mikey) or pressed a button (1000 heroz).
I do really like the style of it though. iCade would be magic too.
11-19-2012, 02:41 AM
I liked this game immediately from the beginning of the loading screen which demonstrated that the game would include a good sense of style with a dose of humor. The opening story artwork was likewise beautifully executed and adequately suggestive with an absence of dialog that is more than compensated by the excellent chiptunes. The gameplay suggests - if you can imagine this to yourself - a combination of Canabalt, ::Shift::, League of Evil, and Cheeseman. The controls are a little stiff, I would like my character to jump higher for example - his momentum seems to be oriented horizontally moreso than vertically, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first two levels before the game crashed on the third (I am playing on a 4S with adequate space and nothing else running). Hopefully the crash is not a persistent problem because I would like to delve more deeply into this game.
11-19-2012, 02:34 PM
I downloaded this immediately as it looked so cool. I really want to love this game but the controls ruin it for me.

If the dev adds a different control set (buttons like Mikey Shorts or League of Evil) I will recommend this to every person I see. Ever.
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by m34ch View Post
I downloaded this immediately as it looked so cool. I really want to love this game but the controls ruin it for me.

If the dev adds a different control set (buttons like Mikey Shorts or League of Evil) I will recommend this to every person I see. Ever.
100% agree.
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Game Impressions

This Game is brutal hard because the learning curve is as sharp as an Perfect Ten Model. The Guys over at 99 Up Games should really consider changing it because I almost throw my iDevice against the Wall and I`m normally the I don`t give a f*ck Guy here if it comes to Games.

The Universal Update should hit the iTunes Store in the upcoming Days so if someone like Games of that Genre there isn`t really a reason why he shouldn`t get it right now.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-23-2012 at 06:13 PM.
12-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Update changes the joystick to buttons and works very well too. Nice one by the way. Game is properly playable now.