Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Nobunaga Nobunaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
the issue isn't the hiding of the price. its if you guys pull the app for any reason, when you copy the game over from itunes, you'll be unable to redownload the IAP to unlock the full game. if the game is purchased out right and not thru IAP then then this problem doesn't exist..

I love this game. its great. thanks for the iphone 5 resolution!
plays great on Ipad 3 tho
I fully agree. I don't back my apps up to my pc. In fact I almost never turn it on after getting my iPad. I do delete apps to make room though.

I'm not saying that a one time IAP to unlock is terrible. I'd rather just pay for a full version though. Any chance of a trial with unlock and full purchase for this and future games?
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
jacknicklson jacknicklson is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperDevbox View Post
Yes , it is true that We are currently working on "Blazing Souls Accelate" for iOS , We cannot give an ETA for the release now but stay tuned for more information !!! Btw, our new update 1.4 for Spectral Souls is adding support for iPhone 5 wide screen
Thank you. I had stopped checking the thread weeks ago but glad to see this!
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
HyperDevbox's Avatar
HyperDevbox HyperDevbox is offline
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
the issue isn't the hiding of the price. its if you guys pull the app for any reason, when you copy the game over from itunes, you'll be unable to redownload the IAP to unlock the full game. if the game is purchased out right and not thru IAP then then this problem doesn't exist..

I love this game. its great. thanks for the iphone 5 resolution!
plays great on Ipad 3 tho
We did query Apple about that eventuality and it seems that customers should still be able to restore In-Apps using the restore purchases button in the game. Here is below the reply from Apple :

"Once a customer has purchased the In-App, it will stay on his or her
account and they will be able to restore the purchase (if deleted)
regardless of it's sales status on the store."

Best,"

Last edited by HyperDevbox; 10-21-2012 at 10:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-19-2012, 07:13 AM
dhgamer dhgamer is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 362
Default

Would also like to see a "full" version without the IAP unlock. Any chance of that happening soon? Also wondering if the other tactics games you have on Android are being ported to IOS.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:17 AM
LOVE LOVE is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Default

So, with the death of Instalous and 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩, I think we may start getting full price standalone versions of the apps. No more In App unlocks, please. By the way, Android versions of your games do not have In App unlocks, there is Blazing Souls already in Google Play, and all your games there are 50% discounted now. Will get 'em for my SGSIII, not for my iPhone/iPad...
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:01 PM
HyperDevbox's Avatar
HyperDevbox HyperDevbox is offline
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 123
Default

We've just created a preview video of "Blazing Souls Accelate" for iOS, currently in development.
The video shows some of the game's introduction as well as several battles, shops, and maps.

"Blazing Souls" is the latest installment in the "Spectral Souls" Universe, so if you liked the previous game, you should keep an eye on this new full-scale Tactical RPG, available on iOS *very* soon!

Check out the preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA4txV18qoU
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:52 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperDevbox View Post
We've just created a preview video of "Blazing Souls Accelate" for iOS, currently in development.
The video shows some of the game's introduction as well as several battles, shops, and maps.

"Blazing Souls" is the latest installment in the "Spectral Souls" Universe, so if you liked the previous game, you should keep an eye on this new full-scale Tactical RPG, available on iOS *very* soon!

Check out the preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA4txV18qoU
This is great news! Thank you for porting this over. Hopefully we'll see Generation of Chaos on iOS too.

Touch Arcade just started an Android forum, here are the HyperDevBox games links for what it's worth:

Blazing Souls – http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=180085
Generations of Chaos – http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=180086
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 PM
HyperDevbox's Avatar
HyperDevbox HyperDevbox is offline
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 123
Default

Ah, cool! Special Android forums Thanks for the heads up!

I'll post over there too, just in case... you know some wayward iOS user hits the wrong thread.

In any case, both Android and iOS are in for a lot of cool surprises from us this year
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM
undeadcow undeadcow is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperDevbox View Post
...In any case, both Android and iOS are in for a lot of cool surprises from us this year
I'll be looking forward to the details on that. Keep us informed.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
strivemind strivemind is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I'll be looking forward to the details on that. Keep us informed.
Hurray! We really need more DS/PSP quality tactical RPG's...
It's a long shot, but think NIS will let you port Disgaea? Lol
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent