Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

11-17-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
^ And that score of 4/10 actually brings up its Metacritic rating. :P
At 33 is simply the Metacritic lowest rated Vita game ever, the 2nd being Supremacy MMA at 43.

Well, at least it will become a multi-awarded game as there's really no competition for all the 2012 "WOTY" awards.

Really sad by this, I like COD and a proper one on Vita would be a blast.

--------------------------------------------
Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus
11-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Anyone got Colors! Yet? I'm sort of tempted to get it. Wondering if any of you have anything to say.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

11-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Anyone got Colors! Yet? I'm sort of tempted to get it. Wondering if any of you have anything to say.
I don't have the Vita version, but I have the 3DS and iOS versions. It's a pretty good drawing/painting app. Don't know how the Vita version differs, but if it is similar to the others, you can upload your artwork to an online gallery (and view art there too), and it has a lot of different tools and a full color wheel you can utilize. Reading the description, it sounds the same as the others (except it doesn't support the multilayered 3D art like the 3DS does). I think there is a lite version on the AppStore that you can try.
11-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
I don't have the Vita version, but I have the 3DS and iOS versions. It's a pretty good drawing/painting app. Don't know how the Vita version differs, but if it is similar to the others, you can upload your artwork to an online gallery (and view art there too), and it has a lot of different tools and a full color wheel you can utilize. Reading the description, it sounds the same as the others (except it doesn't support the multilayered 3D art like the 3DS does). I think there is a lite version on the AppStore that you can try.
Cool, thanks for the tip

Yep, I'm a Brony
11-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Just got done playing N.O.V.A 3 on my iPhone 5 and wow, I thought the PS Vita's FPS's were bad! That thing was horrendous. Glitchy as hell, boring and uninteresting gameplay and the controls? Just awful! Still yet to play an FPS on iOS with anything better than 'passible' controls. Hopefully the Vita gets something more promising in Killzone, it really has everything needed for a perfect portable FPS.
11-18-2012, 06:24 AM
My Colors! Gallery with only one illustration so far. I'm actually liking this app quite a lot. Cery easy to get a hang of.

Yep, I'm a Brony
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Sine Mora will be released on PSN tomorrow.

A decent shmup, FINALLY !!!

--------------------------------------------
Game Center / PSN ID = Misantropus
11-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post

Crap, if I knew that a few days ago I wouldn't have gotten colors! Just yet.

Yep, I'm a Brony
11-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Apparently the web browser will run with games open now when update 2.00 hits. So no closing out of games anymore when you want to look something up!

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/270429820712783872
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post

I'm actually very excited about Sine Mora. I hope it translates well to the smaller screen.