★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

11-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam666 View Post
And let the game be disappointing on its own when its finally released?
I honestly don't know why all of you think the games gonna suck. Just because the devs are horribly promoting the game, doesn't mean it'll be bad. There's only one video of this game released this year, and it's like 30 seconds. You can't tell ANYTHING from a 30s clip.

All of the other videos for this game were from last year or earlier, so we have NO IDEA what's coming in MZ. Could be crap, but it could also be the best dual stick shooter so far...which is what (to me) is making this wait so interesting.

I do agree, however, that MS is doing a really poor job with keeping us updated, and the word thing was so incredibly stupid. But, for all we know, we may have an excellent game ahead of us fellas.

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
11-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
I honestly don't know why all of you think the games gonna suck. Just because the devs are horribly promoting the game, doesn't mean it'll be bad. There's only one video of this game released this year, and it's like 30 seconds. You can't tell ANYTHING from a 30s clip.

All of the other videos for this game were from last year or earlier, so we have NO IDEA what's coming in MZ. Could be crap, but it could also be the best dual stick shooter so far...which is what (to me) is making this wait so interesting.

I do agree, however, that MS is doing a really poor job with keeping us updated, and the word thing was so incredibly stupid. But, for all we know, we may have an excellent game ahead of us fellas.
Don't take it out on me lol, i was talking out of his perspective as a possibility of his reaction when its out

you obviously didn't read one of my previous posts of 2 days ago:

Quote:
don't get me wrong, it's probably gonna be a great game.

11-19-2012, 03:24 PM
@undeadcow

First of all i would like to tell you that you should learn how to spell. Secound is that you have absolutely no freaking idea of what you are talking about.
11-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
@undeadcow

First of all i would like to tell you that you should learn how to spell. Secound is that you have absolutely no freaking idea of what you are talking about.
Only one misspell
11-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
@undeadcow

@undeadcows spelling is correct as far as I can tell. Unlike how you spelt second.... 😜
11-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloany View Post
@undeadcows spelling is correct as far as I can tell. Unlike how you spelt second.... 😜
Need some ice water for that burn
11-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Need some ice water for that burn
Redbull would be better 😄
11-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Oh god this thread is getting outta control save us oh he mountain sheep
11-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I think our extremely high expectations for this game will only make this starting flame war worse if some folks get disappointed :0
11-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
I think our extremely high expectations for this game will only make this starting flame war worse if some folks get disappointed :0
If this gets rated 2 stars then I'm gonna laugh just to laugh