Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-19-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
Yes it is a joke,just buy the items with gems and it will disappear. I've got over 1000 gems so this Halloween nonsense was easy for me. I'm probably the most advanced player there is. I usually buy 500-800 gems a week to keep my no1 position. Some people may think that's a little OTT. Don't worry money isn't much of an object to my family. OK guys I'll post again soon ,so you can all hear about my progress.
And may I ask how you believe you are "number 1" in the world when there are theoretically no leaderboards..
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Puberty
Old 11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

It's becoming very obvious to me that a certain poster has returned under a different name and is just coming on here to do nothing more than bait and stir up those willing to bite.

How about not acknowledging them at all...then they're just posting to themselves
Old 11-19-2012, 06:20 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
It's becoming very obvious to me that a certain poster has returned under a different name and is just coming on here to do nothing more than bait and stir up those willing to bite.

How about not acknowledging them at all...then they're just posting to themselves
Good idea.. Sides it's never good to feed the trolls or bears
Old 11-20-2012, 02:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post

That certain poster is apparently proud that the developers can't keep up with him or her. I'm sure that they don't mind spending so much time counting his/her money...
Old 11-20-2012, 04:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
You are lucky. I am down from level 72 to 44 like others. Great job, developers, great job...
Morning guys, new to this so hope I'm doing this correctly..firstly,love this forum, it's been so helpful over the months of playing so thanks is in order to all.
Just wanted to comment on that glitch which put many of us back from XP 72 to 60, then 44. It is resolvable. I wrote a polite ticket asking for help, expressed huge disappointment & pointed out that perhaps they owed it to their community to give back confidence to the game..Was it possible original XP could be restored? Amazingly the 'techie' Mary Lemp took my case and did just that by checking thru my game progress ..I am now back at 72 ..as good as their word, yippee! May be worth a try for all sufferers :-)
Old 11-20-2012, 07:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Morning guys, new to this so hope I'm doing this correctly..firstly,love this forum, it's been so helpful over the months of playing so thanks is in order to all.
Just wanted to comment on that glitch which put many of us back from XP 72 to 60, then 44. It is resolvable. I wrote a polite ticket asking for help, expressed huge disappointment & pointed out that perhaps they owed it to their community to give back confidence to the game..Was it possible original XP could be restored? Amazingly the 'techie' Mary Lemp took my case and did just that by checking thru my game progress ..I am now back at 72 ..as good as their word, yippee! May be worth a try for all sufferers :-)
I would consider doing this except that I have finished the latest update and regaining my levels will give me something to do until the next one.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Alien shore

Does anybody know how to get to alien shore? If you tap the greyed out alien shore it says find "something alien on murlod island" and the arrows point to murlod. I go to murlod and there are no more arrows telling me where to find the alien item. I have been exploring the shuttle on murlod island at every opportunity but I have no idea if this is correct, I'm just guessing. I have explored the shuttle 20 plus times now, am I on the right track? Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by Roughneck1967; 11-20-2012 at 10:47 AM..
Old 11-20-2012, 01:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck1967 View Post
Does anybody know how to get to alien shore? If you tap the greyed out alien shore it says find "something alien on murlod island" and the arrows point to murlod. I go to murlod and there are no more arrows telling me where to find the alien item. I have been exploring the shuttle on murlod island at every opportunity but I have no idea if this is correct, I'm just guessing. I have explored the shuttle 20 plus times now, am I on the right track? Thanks in advance for any help.
I've just got to alien Isl. I had a quest asking me to search the shuttle for something (sorry, didn't read the quest fully), only required one search and then I could proceed to A.I. Looks like you will need to complete this quest first, good luck
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks girlpower, I have the quest on island of the ancients "visit the alien shore" but no quest on murlod to search the shuttle, I guess I'll just have to wait til it triggers, thanks for your help.