Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-19-2012, 11:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoctor View Post
Foxy, I think your first shot could be better. You want one where you knock the block so it goes down below, while transferring to the ice cannon, and getting three pennies along the way. The second shot aim looks about right.
Eek! Last time I did it this way. Aaak! I didn't know there was a shot to get those pennies AND knock the block. Right now I have it with the block but missing two cents. Am I the only one who didn't know? Thanks iDoc -glad I asked, might come begging for that first aim soon. Hee

Quote:
Frizz, been trying to catch you in lunar. Just can't seem to get a doll to bounce just right yet, but hopefully soon....
Think I know which one you mean, it hasn't happened for me yet either.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Doc; Been doing quite a lot of dollin actually. I started to work on Achievements for the 1st time. Up till now I've only gone for points & doll shaves. That, & some of these fab shaves you guys have posted, still got some mind blowing shaves happening.Welcome new players!
WendyKingston
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 AM

Fill in the Blanks - first shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (205.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default 16k + levels?

How many levels can score over 16000 points?

I have Moar Cupcake @ 16172

Is this the only one?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Fill in the Blanks - first shot
Thanks doc!

EDIT: got it. I can't believe I was doing it the hard way. :/

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 11-20-2012 at 12:06 PM..
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by taph99 View Post
How many levels can score over 16000 points?

I have Moar Cupcake @ 16172

Is this the only one?
You can get around 16.7K if you get all 4 nickels and you're quick. This is a qood level to repeat over and over for buttons to buy costumes.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillT View Post
You can get around 16.7K if you get all 4 nickels and you're quick. This is a qood level to repeat over and over for buttons to buy costumes.
Yeah it adds up to "moar" than last time. Is there extra $ to the left offscreen? Did you pick up the penny to the right of the cannon, by the cupcake bouncy thing, before going left?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzler View Post
I believe the secret achievement is careful planner - don't fire a doll for at least 60 seconds and then complete the level.

Hang time - anybody got this one? I'm with Bill, ignition makes the most sense. I tried heavy launch break ,a straight shot up is only like 7 seconds so I tried some pudge juggling. I think I was around the 10 second mark but I don't know what time zone ragdolia is in

Fiery partnership in 2 - first shot just right of the horizontal board, this will get it to burn and land you in the crevice where the target will roll, 2nd shot at vertical board to the right of horizontal board after it burns, it'll fall right and knock ball into target into doll.

Goin' up in 2 - 1st shot right at the cannon when there is a space between the falling blocks, wait for 3 blocks to burn hit left top edge of cart so it goes and the doll with it.

I'm just spelling all out at this pt. If anyone wants just a hint or push in the right direction please specify. I'm just trying to keep the forum going and I'm grateful for a couple new contributors.

Doll on damnit!
Hi Frizzler and Bill.

Thanks for your quick and very helpfull feedback!
I now have all levels!!! Now chasing for the last 3 achievements.

Hang Time is 1 for sure. From feedback on my message I don't believe anyone has this achievement... If so; which level and how did you do it?

The 2 other achievements are hidden... Careful planner can be one (of 3?) secret achievements, but I have that one already.

Maybe finishing the special level will give an achievement?
I finished that level more than once, but my scores aren't saved...

Any help on these secret achievements???

Thanks again for your help!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM
iPad

Hang Time is bugging me because I've done it many times. It says a doll needs to be in the air 10 seconds. Frizzler pointed out that Ignition in Aerial Armada may be because the scores don't count.

What's the next possibility? How about Heavy Launch Break? That doll stays in the air for a long time. I went there and activated the pudge cannon. I shot straight up and counted. It came down right at 10 Mississippi. I put some tape at the top of the screen to mark the spot where the doll would come down right on top of the cannon. I shot. I counted to 9 and then shot straight up again. I hit the doll coming down, not only dead center, but it went up for 3-4 seconds and came down and went through the doors to the target. No Hang Time achievement.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 PM
iPad 2

Default Achievements part deux

Shoot 100 dolls on a level

Shoot 10 dolls in 2 seconds

I got an achievement for going up that I don't see listed on game center - I think it was for the 2 with all the money

I guess if anyone feels like listing all the achievements they have, we can prolly fill in the blanks as a community, I am not volunteering for the task atm.

Oh yeah and you get an achievement for fancy ice shooting in 3 dolls or less.

Bill did you read my post before going to heavy launch break?

Oh yeah again, on anti magnet bridge I let a bot sit up the magnetic field for well over 10 seconds and no hang time.

Last edited by Frizzler; 11-21-2012 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: The 2nd oh yeah