★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
What time is now in Australia? I put the game free for two days, in all stores, maybe tomorrow it will appear free in your app store
Oh, awesome! I'm really happy to hear that. So many developers only have sales on apps in the US AppStore rather than worldwide. It's 4:10 AM haha. I will keep an eye out for the sale. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
11-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi sushi, just wAnted to say thx for the update my munsters actually obey me once again!!! Also its prety sweet u did the free deal glad there are more players now, also about the dead monster attacks i mentioned before ive asked players about it who done it to me and they know they did, but it makes me wait till the turn timer is down to 0 then i dont attack but they do. Ill keep lookin into it for ya but so far i feel like it may have something to do with my connection, cuz it doesnt happen when i have great connection only from fair to poor. But otherwise i would like to request maybe lettin more munsters follow me especial the rest of the mino family they are my favorite lol

11-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
This is strange, first time someone reported crashes on the league, I'll check.

EDIT: I created a new topic for Spirit Force, check it here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2542348
I posted on spirit force.

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
11-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I posted on spirit force.
Thanks Tso!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFrmDaGrave View Post
Oh, awesome! I'm really happy to hear that. So many developers only have sales on apps in the US AppStore rather than worldwide. It's 4:10 AM haha. I will keep an eye out for the sale. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Sure, once you test the game leave some feedback here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereiamhereibe2 View Post
Hi sushi, just wAnted to say thx for the update my munsters actually obey me once again!!!
That's nice to hear that bug is gone! And yes, I plan to add more monsters that follow the players soon. Any other problems just report it here

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!
11-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Can you change how your character looks?
11-20-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm lost!!! Do I hatch this egg or do I go find someone who gives me a monster. And if I do have to hatch how do I do it?
11-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvestris View Post
Can you change how your character looks?
In windsong on the middle right side there's a shop
11-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
I'm lost!!! Do I hatch this egg or do I go find someone who gives me a monster. And if I do have to hatch how do I do it?
If its a fossil you need to go to maloi if it's an egg walk around with it until it hatches
11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
I've been wanting to try this for a long time, and today, I just got it. But once I am in the beach, I have no idea what to do. How do you get your first monster?
11-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
I've been wanting to try this for a long time, and today, I just got it. But once I am in the beach, I have no idea what to do. How do you get your first monster?
You selected your starting monster in the beginning no?
Or if you are talking about catching more monsters, buy a Capture Box in the shop and throw them at minimons.
In the beginning the best way is to catch one or two minimons, and then when you are ready, follow the main path, this will bring you into fights with other trainers

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!