Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1561  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
This is strange, first time someone reported crashes on the league, I'll check.

EDIT: I created a new topic for Spirit Force, check it here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2542348
I posted on spirit force.
Reply With Quote
  #1562  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:34 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I posted on spirit force.
Thanks Tso!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFrmDaGrave View Post
Oh, awesome! I'm really happy to hear that. So many developers only have sales on apps in the US AppStore rather than worldwide. It's 4:10 AM haha. I will keep an eye out for the sale. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Sure, once you test the game leave some feedback here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereiamhereibe2 View Post
Hi sushi, just wAnted to say thx for the update my munsters actually obey me once again!!!
That's nice to hear that bug is gone! And yes, I plan to add more monsters that follow the players soon. Any other problems just report it here
Reply With Quote
  #1563  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Silvestris Silvestris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 199
Default

Can you change how your character looks?
Reply With Quote
  #1564  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:26 PM
yoshimitsu yoshimitsu is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Unkown
Posts: 44
Default

I'm lost!!! Do I hatch this egg or do I go find someone who gives me a monster. And if I do have to hatch how do I do it?
Reply With Quote
  #1565  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM
noel916 noel916 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvestris View Post
Can you change how your character looks?
In windsong on the middle right side there's a shop
Reply With Quote
  #1566  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM
noel916 noel916 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
I'm lost!!! Do I hatch this egg or do I go find someone who gives me a monster. And if I do have to hatch how do I do it?
If its a fossil you need to go to maloi if it's an egg walk around with it until it hatches
Reply With Quote
  #1567  
Old 11-20-2012, 03:47 PM
XXX XXX is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Default

I've been wanting to try this for a long time, and today, I just got it. But once I am in the beach, I have no idea what to do. How do you get your first monster?
Reply With Quote
  #1568  
Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
I've been wanting to try this for a long time, and today, I just got it. But once I am in the beach, I have no idea what to do. How do you get your first monster?
You selected your starting monster in the beginning no?
Or if you are talking about catching more monsters, buy a Capture Box in the shop and throw them at minimons.
In the beginning the best way is to catch one or two minimons, and then when you are ready, follow the main path, this will bring you into fights with other trainers
Reply With Quote
  #1569  
Old 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
XXX XXX is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
You selected your starting monster in the beginning no?
Or if you are talking about catching more monsters, buy a Capture Box in the shop and throw them at minimons.
In the beginning the best way is to catch one or two minimons, and then when you are ready, follow the main path, this will bring you into fights with other trainers
It never let me select a monster in the beginning of the game. My character appeared straight in its home after the intro about saving your game. Do you have to go somewhere to get your first monster?

Last edited by XXX; 11-20-2012 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1570  
Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
It never let me select a monster in the beginning of the game. My character appeared straight in its home after the intro about saving your game. Do you have to go somewhere to get your first monster?
That's very very strange. If you click Menu and them Team, does any monster appear there?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent