★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ZENONIA 5 | by GAMEVIL inc.

11-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
man i hope reports of getting this next month are wrong

does anyone know if this requires internet connection to play? that is the worst "new" feature of ios games i've been playing recently. not everyone owns an iphone!
I'm sure it will be like all zenonias so no Internet required unless pvp.and yes next month is true because android gets it this week
11-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I'm sure it will be like all zenonias so no Internet required unless pvp.and yes next month is true because android gets it this week
It will need Internet connection to prevent hackers. Sadly.

11-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
It will need Internet connection to prevent hackers. Sadly.
How do you know?
11-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Zenonia 4 and gamevil said on there FB page. All there game so far requires Internet. Anyways I'm holding my Samsung S3 waiting for it. Does it come out at 8?
11-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Zenonia 4 and gamevil said on there FB page. All there game so far requires Internet. Anyways I'm holding my Samsung S3 waiting for it. Does it come out at 8?
We will find out...or you I only have a touch
11-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
Haha right. I'm waiting for it so bad right now.
11-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Haha right. I'm waiting for it so bad right now.
What time is it?
11-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
8:41 pm I'm in long beach right now.
11-20-2012, 10:57 PM
11-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Zenonia 4 and gamevil said on there FB page. All there game so far requires Internet. Anyways I'm holding my Samsung S3 waiting for it. Does it come out at 8?
i think no because,lose many users without internet connection.

like dragon knight 4.ruined the game with that implementation