ZENONIA 5 | by GAMEVIL inc.

11-29-2012, 10:37 PM
It requires all the time
They said it's because of people who upload the files onto the computer and bring it back to the phone after hacking them or something
11-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo View Post
It requires all the time
They said it's because of people who upload the files onto the computer and bring it back to the phone after hacking them or something
Makes sense. I don't see why these games can't run some check if it thinks stuff got messed with.

11-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
It requires all the time
some guy
Quote:
says wiffi is require the first time after start the game only,because you can put your device in airplane mode.
11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picoro View Post
wiffi is only nesesrary the first time at start the game or everytime?
Quote:
It requires all the time

I'm hoping it'll be different for iOS because I can say that games like Illusia 2 and even Asura Cross plays offline on iOS whereas Fishing Superstars and Epic Raiders you have to have connections on iOS to play. From my experiences with Gamevil games on my android, the majority need a connection. If I recall correctly, when I had Z4 installed on my iPad(s), they didn't require connection outside of initial start-up. I'm hoping this will be the case for iOS and Z5.

Game Center: Diligence
11-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
I'm hoping it'll be different for iOS because I can say that games like Illusia 2 and even Asura Cross plays offline on iOS whereas Fishing Superstars and Epic Raiders you have to have connections on iOS to play. From my experiences with Gamevil games on my android, the majority need a connection. If I recall correctly, when I had Z4 installed on my iPad(s), they didn't require connection outside of initial start-up. I'm hoping this will be the case for iOS and Z5.
good explanation bro.
11-29-2012, 11:04 PM
maybe in one or two weeks
11-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Do you think I can transfer my Android savefile on iOS when the iOS version is released?
11-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackchaos10 View Post
Do you think I can transfer my Android savefile on iOS when the iOS version is released?
nop,because is a different OS
11-29-2012, 11:48 PM
On twitter they are saying that the iOS release is early January :[
The twitter feed is saying that the game is really good too!
I really don't want to wait till January
11-30-2012, 12:00 AM
hope, same date ass zenonia 4 before christmas

Last edited by picoro; 11-30-2012 at 12:02 AM.