Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 07-24-2012, 07:12 AM

Having trouble with my wii arcade stick (HORI), classic controller connects and works fine but the arcade stick controller seems to register like an analogue stick or something? since it's constantly flicking around.. Anyone any ideas?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:07 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_NYC View Post
I bought a new Wiimote today to use with my iPad2 and iFBA. So far, I've had no luck... if I use the Wiimote test app from Cydia, it syncs my remote immediately and I can tilt it and the on-screen changes accordingly.

But I can't figure out how to get it to sync with iFBA. I go into iFBA Settings and turn on the BTstack, but when I press Sync on the Wiimote, it just blinks all four blue LEDs at me, and never connects.

Can anyone help? I've had trouble finding good docs to help, and Google brought me here.... thanks!!!

EDIT: iOS 5.1.1. I can't get the Wiimote to sync with iNES, iSNES, SNES9x EX, or SNES ADX. When I try the sync tool on those, I hit 1 & 2 on the controller, and the program finds the BT MAC address and identifies it as "Nintendo RVL-CTR-TR-01", but it never completes the sync process. Should I try downgrading?

Mick_NYC
I'm having the same issue. I don't think the wii motes that are identified with "TR" work with very many emulators. Only one I've gotten to work is snes9x.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:08 AM

I have the same problem, but the problem is the WiiMote with "TR" only works with SNES9x,GBA Emu, GBC Emu, NES.Emu, and the WiiMote without "TR" works with MAME4IOS, and IFBA (on IFBA the player moves alone so i cant play).
Old 08-08-2012, 04:12 AM

This is a great app but I'm wondering why this won't play any of the Mortal Kombat or NBA Jam games. This app works far better with my iControlpad than iMame4All but iMame4All plays a lot more games.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarmandp View Post
This is a great app but I'm wondering why this won't play any of the Mortal Kombat or NBA Jam games. This app works far better with my iControlpad than iMame4All but iMame4All plays a lot more games.
Becaused it mostly emulates games that use the 68000 + Z80 processors, which the Midway games did not.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:15 AM

Default Ifba 0.5

Hello all, Ive only just joined here and hope i am posting in the correct section, I have managed to get Ifba 0.5 on my ipad 3 but the question I really need answered is which rom / romset works on this Emulator, when see roms there me ay be like 7,8,9 roms for that specific game , How do i know which 1 I need surely not all of them, does anyone know what romset should be used for this emu ? is there a list or pack than can be downloaded specific to the Ifba 05.5 , please help it has been giving me the run around for a while now, thought it was about time i asked some people in the know for some help, thx.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:01 PM

Should i be downloading this romset for the above mentioned final burn alpha 0.5 on my ipad 3 or is there a newer set of roms to which are better graphics:

Description :
FB Alpha v0.2.97.24 - these seem to be the roms i can find at the moment, anyone care to share with me if they know if here is a newer set i should be using ?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well, not sure who all still lurks around here but I noticed yoyofr was tinkering around with his code about 12 days ago. No official word on an update but perhaps the wheels are turning again.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I just redownloaded iFBA. It really is a fantastic emulator. I wish there was a way to move the buttons around or at least customize the layout a bit. Definitely looking forward to seeing what yoyofr has in store for the next update.

Btw, I've been trying in vain to get Third Strike to run. It always crashes even when it says the romset is fine. I'm on an IPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1. Does the ip4 not have enough RAM to run it?

EDIT: Nevermind! Not only did I find that I could move the buttons around but I got Third Strike running! IFBA won't be leaving my phone anytime soon lol!

Last edited by DoctaMario; 01-24-2013 at 08:46 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM

Default Martial Masters PGM

I'm using an iPad 1. iFBA is fantastic, I just really need some help getting Martial Masters to work.
Red Earth works great, Street Fighter 3 runs but lags a bit. All CPS 2 work great, Neo Geo some roms are perfect some don't have sound (I assume those are the wrong rom set).
Which brings me to PGM -- I can get Demon Front to run, Oriental Legend and Knights of Valour Super Heroes. Everything else crashes. I REALLY want Martial Masters especially to work -- it loads, says the rom is fine. It usually crashes but a couple times it loaded, however the joystick and buttons don't respond and the game crashes anyway.

I've tried a bunch of different PGM BIOS, different Martial Masters ROMS and nothing seems to work.

It's my favorite PGM game, I'm just dying to get to running on this -- any help would be MUCH appreciated!!