Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-21-2012, 04:22 PM

This being free is absolutely unreal, incredible game.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
How do I unlock the add on since I got both HD and SD.
You have to have both installed. When the HD version detects you have the SD version, the first add-on unlocks automatically.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

What the heck why isn't there iPhone 5 support? What a waste
Old 12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Add-on question

This is a great game. I downloaded it for free, then paid for the $9.99 combo-package of Valkyrie&Supernova. Here's my question:

This was all done on my iPod 4G. If/when I get an iPad and want to transfer the game over, will it recognize my IAP of the expansion packs? Or will I be expected to pay for them again?

Thanks for your help.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlebunk View Post
Here's my question:

This was all done on my iPod 4G. If/when I get an iPad and want to transfer the game over, will it recognize my IAP of the expansion packs? Or will I be expected to pay for them again?
That shouldn't be a problem. I've transferred the game across 4 different devices and I have never lost any progress or IAPs.
You may have to go to Game Options / Add-ons / Restore Purchases, but I haven't found that necessary.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
That shouldn't be a problem. I've transferred the game across 4 different devices and I have never lost any progress or IAPs.
You may have to go to Game Options / Add-ons / Restore Purchases, but I haven't found that necessary.
Good to know. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:27 PM

This is a fantastic game! Great story, everything is interchangable. You play your way! It's kinda like a space Skyrim. I had Galaxy on Fire since 2010 and I found out a few months ago that there was a free version, too! Amazing sequel, I love how the Vossk are still there. I saw them in the map and I was all Grr I hate Vossk! Anyway, great game. Amazing, amazing graphics for a relatively small memory space for how much content it has. You need this game, no doubt.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I haven't dug back too far into this thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed. I decided to load up the game today for the first time in a few months, and immediately I noticed a huge amount of lag and frame skipping that was never there before. I have an iPad 2 and the game used to run like butter. I had also installed it on an iPad 3 when that came out without issues, and since then I've updated it without playing so I'm not sure when this chugging issue was introduced.

I'm hoping its some setting meant for retina iPads that I can't find that I can turn off, and not something that prevalent because it makes the game unplayable right now, and I was considering the expansion upgrades. Thanks for any tips.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLee View Post
I haven't dug back too far into this thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed. I decided to load up the game today for the first time in a few months, and immediately I noticed a huge amount of lag and frame skipping that was never there before. I have an iPad 2 and the game used to run like butter. I had also installed it on an iPad 3 when that came out without issues, and since then I've updated it without playing so I'm not sure when this chugging issue was introduced.

I'm hoping its some setting meant for retina iPads that I can't find that I can turn off, and not something that prevalent because it makes the game unplayable right now, and I was considering the expansion upgrades. Thanks for any tips.
I have these issues too
Old 12-27-2012, 09:43 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

The issue with the lag is when Game Center tries to connect. Check your internet connection and possibly sign out then back into your GC app.