★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1st View Post
I saved my game on OpenFeint a long time ago.
Now I want to play from that point and it doesn't work by clicking the "refresh" button.
Any ideas?
Make sure you have logged in with the same Openfeint ID and have a good internet connection. Try and open the Openfeint UI to see if it is connected properly too.
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
How do I unlock the add on since I got both HD and SD.

11-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Wow, now free! Amazing deal. I haven't played in a while - are the expansions on sale as well??

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
11-21-2012, 04:22 PM
This being free is absolutely unreal, incredible game.
11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
How do I unlock the add on since I got both HD and SD.
You have to have both installed. When the HD version detects you have the SD version, the first add-on unlocks automatically.
11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
What the heck why isn't there iPhone 5 support? What a waste
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Add-on question

This is a great game. I downloaded it for free, then paid for the $9.99 combo-package of Valkyrie&Supernova. Here's my question:

This was all done on my iPod 4G. If/when I get an iPad and want to transfer the game over, will it recognize my IAP of the expansion packs? Or will I be expected to pay for them again?

Thanks for your help.
12-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlebunk View Post
Here's my question:

This was all done on my iPod 4G. If/when I get an iPad and want to transfer the game over, will it recognize my IAP of the expansion packs? Or will I be expected to pay for them again?
That shouldn't be a problem. I've transferred the game across 4 different devices and I have never lost any progress or IAPs.
You may have to go to Game Options / Add-ons / Restore Purchases, but I haven't found that necessary.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Gunpowder, Alphabear, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
That shouldn't be a problem. I've transferred the game across 4 different devices and I have never lost any progress or IAPs.
You may have to go to Game Options / Add-ons / Restore Purchases, but I haven't found that necessary.
Good to know. Thanks.
12-19-2012, 02:27 PM
This is a fantastic game! Great story, everything is interchangable. You play your way! It's kinda like a space Skyrim. I had Galaxy on Fire since 2010 and I found out a few months ago that there was a free version, too! Amazing sequel, I love how the Vossk are still there. I saw them in the map and I was all Grr I hate Vossk! Anyway, great game. Amazing, amazing graphics for a relatively small memory space for how much content it has. You need this game, no doubt.