Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-21-2012, 10:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerberospkg View Post
Distance of Kaz's crouching mk definitely shorter than before. (or the hit box become smaller)
After blocking Ryu crouching hk, Kaz no longer able to punish with crouching mk > combos.
Close distance blocking Ryu's Hadoken also can't punish with it.

And, after blocking Rising Sun (4 hits MID), punish with f+hp > combos also become not stable than before.

I need to revise my fighting strategy...
Kaz's crouch mk is definitely one of the thing that made him OP... Something has to be balanced off.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Kaz's crouch mk is definitely one of the thing that made him OP... Something has to be balanced off.
agree with that, just a bit sad as an active user...lol
Old 11-21-2012, 11:59 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
You can link super midscreen after patriot circle x3. (Console is corner only). But the damage scaling makes it terrible.

The best follow up after patriot circle x3 is k,k,launch. No follow up after. Make sure you hit the first k late.

In the corner you can do k,k, cr k, cr k
Very effective! Thanks alot!
Old 11-22-2012, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
This is a great update. They still need more characters though.
There is only one space left in the selection's characters screen, so I think that updates for characters are over😞! Max another update!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I loves the new update^,~

The new icon and the new characters is awesome!

Currently training combos with heihachi.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
There is only one space left in the selection's characters screen, so I think that updates for characters are over😞! Max another update!
Don't worry, it's almost sure that next year capcom is going to release the revision of this game like they did with Volt, obviously for paying! Capcom works in this way!
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrisForever79 View Post
There is only one space left in the selection's characters screen, so I think that updates for characters are over��! Max another update!
I'm sure they could juggle around the icons a bit to make more room, I swear they did this with Volt??

Haven't had much chance to check out the update but comments from you guys make me feel confidenty its ok.

Although I prefer playing on my iPad 3, I really wish wthey would add support for the iPhone 5's taller screen!

...and this may sound noobish, but I still can't get my head around the Pandora boxes. is there a Dummy's handbook about, that explains how it all works?? or someone care to simplify it for me...

I haven't really upgraded the boxes I have other than Lvl 1 Immense power because I don't know what they do? or seem to notice any real change!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
I'm sure they could juggle around the icons a bit to make more room, I swear they did this with Volt??

Haven't had much chance to check out the update but comments from you guys make me feel confidenty its ok.

Although I prefer playing on my iPad 3, I really wish wthey would add support for the iPhone 5's taller screen!

...and this may sound noobish, but I still can't get my head around the Pandora boxes. is there a Dummy's handbook about, that explains how it all works?? or someone care to simplify it for me...

I haven't really upgraded the boxes I have other than Lvl 1 Immense power because I don't know what they do? or seem to notice any real change!
Each box has up to six attributes. For example, immense power level 1 +4 has a gem that gives +14% damage for 24 seconds and two gems that give +10% damage for 20 seconds. The other three slots are empty. When you connect a launcher with either one of your characters, the incoming character gets a randomly selected slot of the six. So ther is a 50% chance you'd get nothing, a ~33% chance you'd get +10% damage and ~17% chance you'd get +14% damage. The higher the level box (and the more you upgrade it), the better the attributes (and all six slots become filled as well). The gems also affect your pandora. Hope this helps.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Do you think that they will release SFxTK Volt next year? I wouldn't have any problems paying for (almost) full roster+more online features.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:45 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Just notice that the game introduced the friend system, anyone can share your ID?

My ID: 00010B16