Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
i think it would be nice if you add the bloom effect in ipad 2 and up.
I can now officially confirm that on the iPad 2, iPhone 4s and of course all newer devices, the bloom effect will indeed be active.

The game is waiting for review by Apple so we're really excited that you will be able (if everything goes according to plan) play the game this very month. I will keep you posted and in a few hours I will try to update the first post to give you more info on the final version.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:55 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

And here are some more screenshots from the final version - we are now waiting for Apple's review and hopefully the game will be out this very month!

Old 11-21-2012, 05:47 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I just noticed this very interesting game. Does it have online play?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

The game is coming with Career Mode, Single Race and Time Trial modes but as always we will feed the game with free updates - one of the first updates will introduce the Challenge Mode and Multiplayer, so yup, online play is also coming but a little bit later and you can expect many other exciting updates in the forthcoming months!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks fantastic! Twas following this, and it's worth the wait. Few more days i hope!
Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks very much for this opinion - hope you'lle enjoy the game as soon it's out! The debut trailer and some more footage should be shown in the first days of next week.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:55 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game looks super amazing and I can't wait but I can't help but notice from the videos that the ships don't roll to the right or left when you are turning ... Were these physics left out on purpose because it would mean sacrificing graphics/framerate?

I hate to be another to compare to Wipeout but that to me gave the ships a more natural feel to their movement.

Looks amazing as is tho, keep up the good work
Old 11-22-2012, 05:12 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks for your post and sure, the game is inspired by such amazing titles as Wipeout and F-Zero but I believe it has its own soul and you can be pretty sure that the experience will be a little bit different as we wanted to focus even more on music and combat (this is why the game features an interactive equalizer that affects the visuals in the game). As for the physics - ships feel really great but of course we were developing the game with mobile platforms in mind so don't expect such physics as on the PS3. However I think that you will not be disappointed as we worked hard to provide the best flight model possible and a really enjoyable high-speed experience!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:02 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I guess we'll have to wait for the next generation for this . Or even 2 years... We'll see .
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Very excited to be finally able to confirm the release date! The game is coming to the App Store on November 29th, 2012! Also today we should present the debut trailer, so stay tuned for more!

And here's the list of supported devices:
iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini (and of course all future successors).

Closed Thread