★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: OVER 3.5 Million Downloads!

*** New Level and improved AI ***

Now with difficulty levels, fog and better random placement of pages! Thanks for all the positive reviews and suggestions.

The new page placement system ensures there are now hundreds of thousands on unique combinations to keep the gameplay fresh.

Escape the urban legend, Slenderman, in this fully 3D action adventure game. How long can you survive? Use the on-screen joystick and look-to-swipe controls to explore the world and run from Slenderman as he chases you in a 2 mile x 2 mile area.

This app runs smoothly and doesn't lag. Control is buttery smooth even on the 3GS!

Thanks everyone for all the kinds reviews, comments and e-mail. Please know that we are listening carefully to ALL of you suggestions and are currently working on the next update. Our intention is to polish this app until it shines like a jewel!

Slenderman is a mythical creature often depicted as a tall, thin figure wearing a black suit and a blank face. According to the legend, he can stretch or shorten his arms at will and has tentacle-like appendages protruding from his back. Depending on the interpretations of the myth, the creature can cause memory loss, insomnia, paranoia, coughing fits (nicknamed slendersickness), photograph/video distortions and can teleport at will.
11-22-2012, 04:11 AM
I doubt it, not at that size. The environment looks way too open anyway, I don't wanna trudge across that vast, barren landscape.

11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
In my opinion this is the second best Slenderman game on the AppStore after Slender Rising. No lag at all. Runs at a good framerate on my 4S. Good sounds. But it's only good compared to all the other Slenderman games, and they arent Master pieces

Last edited by Zemar; 11-23-2012 at 02:24 PM.
11-23-2012, 03:39 PM
These need to stop.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
In my opinion this is the second best Slenderman game on the AppStore after Slender Rising. No lag at all. Runs at a good framerate on my 4S. Good sounds. But it's only good compared to all the other Slenderman games, and they arent Master pieces
Totaly agree!
Just tryed it, not so much bad in compare with other slender garbige, but its not near good as Rising (wich is much better then pc original for me). But this is boring, just go forword slowly and thats it... No realy scary stuffs, even when he gets you, its just statics and game over screen... And notes and slender are floating in the air... But after all... NO
12-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
Thanks for the gracious comments. Reviews have been pretty positive so far and I'm working on updates everyday.

The latest update for the Apple AppStore has been in review for about 8 days now. Hopefully, they'll get around to approving it soon.
12-04-2012, 10:26 AM
So what's the word, people? This worth checking out? Impressions seem to be split...

DBC

I give up.
12-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I still. Have. No. Clue. What the hell a Slenderman is, or why I should be afraid of it!

I mean, if Lord Humongous - warrior of the wasteland, the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah - were real, then that would be something to fear. And he's a notso slender man at all.

Is is an interwebs thing? A cheesy low budget modern Blair Witch Project (which I never saw; I am anti-hype...and I wouldn't be able to "pretend it was really a documentary)

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-04-2012 at 01:07 PM.
12-04-2012, 11:51 AM
This game is awesome on the pc, so to mobile as it is not very well