★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 05:37 AM
#11
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Pie
Posts: 1,240
Think I'll wait for the lite version
11-22-2012, 05:58 AM
#12
You know,I have this feeling that the app is not officially licensed at all.

11-22-2012, 06:19 AM
#13
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
You know,I have this feeling that the app is not officially licensed at all.
Really ? You dont say !

I'm stunned the game even has reviews in the app store, did people really buy this ?

Last edited by psj3809; 11-22-2012 at 06:24 AM.
11-22-2012, 08:19 AM
#14
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
9 bucks for a few stolen sounds..
11-22-2012, 08:36 AM
#15
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,640
Well i've reported it, the more people who do the same we can keep rubbish like this off the app store. If people dont report it to Apple and just mention/moan about it here nothing will change.

Total joke this app, would be bad if it was 99c but the price theyre asking for, total lunacy
11-22-2012, 10:02 AM
#16
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Really ? You dont say !

I'm stunned the game even has reviews in the app store, did people really buy this ?
There are exactly 25 ratings, which strikes me as suspicious given that developers can give out 25 promo codes. So my guess is that's how they managed to get those ratings
11-22-2012, 10:21 AM
#17
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platyrrhine View Post
There are exactly 25 ratings, which strikes me as suspicious given that developers can give out 25 promo codes. So my guess is that's how they managed to get those ratings
Good point, another reason why i dont take seriously any ratings on the app store. You see it here as well eg a 'competition to win a $1 gift voucher if you rate our game highly' and off they go putting in tons of 'this games great 5/5 stars'. Shameful !

I read some of the longer reviews on the appstore but any short 1 or 2 word reviews to me are fake.
11-22-2012, 10:28 AM
#18
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,379
lol. I'll TOFT.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-22-2012, 03:05 PM
#19
Adventure? $9.99? W.T.F.
11-22-2012, 03:27 PM
#20
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Good point, another reason why i dont take seriously any ratings on the app store. You see it here as well eg a 'competition to win a $1 gift voucher if you rate our game highly' and off they go putting in tons of 'this games great 5/5 stars'. Shameful !

I read some of the longer reviews on the appstore but any short 1 or 2 word reviews to me are fake.
Thank you for saying this.

Every time I see a new thread for "winning" a promo code by "Liking" on FB, or worse yet, winning iTunes credits for reviews, a part of my soul dies...

So much for actually trying to increase positive exposure for developers whose products you actually support and enjoy... and OWN.

DBC

I give up.