★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Dream of Pixels on mashable.com - THANKS!

Whoa! GUYS!

Dream of Pixels on mashable.com - front-page, right now!

http://mashable.com/2012/11/22/dream-of-pixels/

Also, a huge thanks to you, guys, DigitalB33R, bramblett05 and ninjackid, for your support on the "What should I get" thread!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2545114

THANK YOU!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-22-2012, 07:01 AM
I was just going to say that you should bring your Facebook "friends" here instead of the other way around. It is always inspiring reading your updates, it is really good to hear some enthusiastic stories from devs for a chance. So, please keep posting!
Congrats on the Mashable writeup! I expect to see this game in all the physical iPhone magazines too, it's perfect for that audience.

11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
I was just going to say that you should bring your Facebook "friends" here instead of the other way around.
Indeed, still not sure what I was thinking!
Anyway, I did invite them, hopefully they show up and contribute to this wodnerful amazing community!

Quote:
It is always inspiring reading your updates, it is really good to hear some enthusiastic stories from devs for a chance. So, please keep posting!
Thanks, I sure will! It sure is motivating for us, too, to hear you say that - your fandom is what means the most to us, as we are making games that we want to play, and now, hearing that you also want to play them - priceless. No words I can conjure can describe the feeling for us.

Quote:
Congrats on the Mashable writeup! I expect to see this game in all the physical iPhone magazines too, it's perfect for that audience.
Thank You! From your mouth to God's ear is what we say to that!

Roll Back Home - a black and white adventure - by Dawn of Play, creators of Dream of Pixels (4.5).
11-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Man, this game is dope. Is it bad that I can't stop playing it, even if I'm full of excellent games atm?

Anywho, sweet dreams!
11-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimb View Post
Man, this game is dope. Is it bad that I can't stop playing it, even if I'm full of excellent games atm?

Anywho, sweet dreams!
THANKS!

No, it's supposed to be normal, that you can't stop - at least that's what we hear.

As for us - we can only stop playing, cause we need to get you some updates!

11-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Jabsticks View Post
I will try my best! I have a very long commute so this game will surely be a very big part of it.
I saw you at the top of the HD Nightmare leaderboards and made sure you have a new goal to work towards to now: 12.53 seconds.
11-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Congratulations!!

DREAM OF PIXELS

Touch Arcade Forums
Game of the Week
14/11/2012

What's New? HERE
What's Next? HERE
What's Best? HERE

- Thanks a lot for your votes! -
11-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Congrats! Very well deserved for an awesome dev! : )

Just wondering if iCloud is still coming? Would love for my unlocked modes and puzzles to be synced when I jump to my iPhone on the go!
11-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Congrats! Very well deserved for an awesome dev! : )
Thank you! Means a lot to get such awesome feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Just wondering if iCloud is still coming? Would love for my unlocked modes and puzzles to be synced when I jump to my iPhone on the go!
Yes, it's coming, we wanna do it right, though, so maybe not in the first update, but we'll keep you posted - you guys will be the first to know!

11-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Buy Dream of Pixels + 100 gifts! :D

Happy thanksgiving, guys!

Hope all your wishes for those $100 iTunes cards came through!

And that you had a nice dinner, cleaned that up and that now you have all the time to buy and play some games!

Ah, how selfish - I only want you to buy a copy of our game with them, haha! And 100 more gifts of Dream of Pixels while you're at it!!

Yea.. how about that: did you know that with $100 you can buy 101 games (at $0.99)!? (just did the math, to a bit of a surprise, haha )