Free app providers discussion and updates

11-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
notice the same thing time to time. i got a few games and gift card too.
also the bad is about 5 games i installed for 1st time + didn't get any free spins / wasting my time.

now with 0-points unless your promoting yourself your not getting many points per day. seems like i'll go somewhere else and if not busy click 2 spins and move along

hate Apptrailers unless there is some trick to earning lots of points, beside promoting yourself again. watching vids for small points or installs apps for little to nothing isn't worth my time.

me i'd rather wait for NFS or The Walking Dead to hit $1/cheaper points to get.
Well, I just got a 10 fresh bucks in my itunes account :cough: thanks to :cough: Apptrailers. They really didn't want me to cash it in, eh ?
11-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Well, I just got a 10 fresh bucks in my itunes account :cough: thanks to :cough: Apptrailers. They really didn't want me to cash it in, eh ?
I love appredeem since I can get gc or paypal money

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

11-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
I love appredeem since I can get gc or paypal money
yeah, the paypal option is unique to appredeem and apptrailers, but I've never set up a paypal account. Can you do it without adding any funds? And doesn't paypal take a cut of all teansactions?
11-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
yeah, the paypal option is unique to appredeem and apptrailers, but I've never set up a paypal account. Can you do it without adding any funds? And doesn't paypal take a cut of all teansactions?
Its free to set up and you can do it without adding any funds they also don't take a cut

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
11-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Well, I just got a 10 fresh bucks in my itunes account :cough: thanks to :cough: Apptrailers. They really didn't want me to cash it in, eh ?
so you just watch as many vids and install all apps? anything else im missing
11-28-2012, 12:53 AM
FAS is now a buggy mess on my ipad 3.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
so you just watch as many vids and install all apps? anything else im missing
Just watch vids. At least it doesn't interfere with other sites.
11-28-2012, 09:30 AM
With FAS i am having problems that i loose spins, as in when i logged in yesterday i said 4 spins, i did once and it went to 3 but the SPIN icon never got enabled, i did wait for some time, only the slot machine sounds were coming.
So i refreshed the page and i see 0 spins :O
Don't know what the issue is.
11-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Just watch vids. At least it doesn't interfere with other sites.
But with 5 points per vid (apart from few and far in between +20 and above point videos) is painfully slow.
11-28-2012, 11:49 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Romania
Posts: 935
In the past few day I did >150 spins,and no issue.

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards