★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
Apparently bunsofdeath has disappeared from thr face of the earth. He's not even on my friends list anymore. :P Anyone heard from him?
nope
11-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Apparently bunsofdeath has disappeared from thr face of the earth. He's not even on my friends list anymore. :P Anyone heard from him?
same.

11-30-2012, 12:27 AM
actually we havent heard bunsofdeath
12-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Good games Type. Jesus that ads whuppin you gave me, it's a good thing I don't have any kids! xD

I sometimes feel like I play better when I go random lol.
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
created a glassboard:

https://app.glassboard.com/web/invitation/code/ozwgl
12-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Good on them for dropping the price, but they really need to take it down to $.99 for a bit. Might stimulate interest.
12-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Good on them for dropping the price, but they really need to take it down to $.99 for a bit. Might stimulate interest.
$0.99 would bring KOF-i to the top 25 list in the app store for sure
12-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeAvenger View Post
$0.99 would bring KOF-i to the top 25 list in the app store for sure
It would help. At the very least it would get people to take a chance on the game that likely wouldn't at a $3.99 price tag.

Lol iOS gamers are so spoiled. We get awesome games for $3-4 and complain that that's too much. xD

"Adam is the TenOnez of country music."-Mooken
12-26-2012, 08:45 PM
After the (slight) disappointment of Real Boxing, I decided to turn my attention to a more classic and decidely less real form of fighting, and purchased KoF 2012. And while I've yet to make up my mind if the actual combat mechanics are more enjoyable than those of SFIV (though I really do appreciate the evasive manuevers, and the pacing), I must say that KoF does well in an area that SFIV/SFxT almost completely overlooked: single player progression and replay incentive. While there is no real story mode (and considering the general narrative qualities of fighting game storytelling, I'm not so sure that's a bad thing ), there are at least unlockables and purchaseables, stuff to strive for beyond the challenge and actual fun of combat. (So, for those who play Volt/SFxT at least secondarily or partially for the single player, but who wish there was more to the offline aspect, KoF 2012 might be just the thing...)

Is there still an active online community of bloodthirsty Touch Arcadians in KoF 2012?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
12-27-2012, 02:04 AM
There are a few if us who play. Myself, Type Avenger...we have people kind of come and go. But many of temper still play online even if they don't hang out here.

I've been playing more SF4 lately myself, but KoF is the better game in pretty much every way. Keep with it and if you want some games, add me on GC. My name on there is the same as it is here.