HOTEL VEGAS - [by Tagplay] - Universal App
THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL MOBILE GAME OF 2012
View original screenshot here.
THIS GAME WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Next month Tagplay will release the highly controversial and satirical 'Hotel Vegas' onto the App Store and Google Play markets.
Hotel Vegas is a unique hotel building and management sim with the spicy satirical addition of 'special hotel guests'. Players will have to look after these special guests and make sure they can get up to all of the no-good escapades a VIP guest would get up to in a Vegas hotel. Players will have to work fast however, as paparazzi will find out about the on-going shenanigans and show up to spoil the fun, slowing down the development of hotels.
Hotel Vegas will support a variety of languages and mobile platforms, and will be released in all major territories (except for the UK due to legal reasons). More details to follow.
Hotel Vegas Features:
• Build and manage your very own huge Vegas hotel
• Conduct hotel maintenance, hire employees and allocate resources to generate the money required to expand your operations
• Look after special guests and help them have their wild parties, late night binges, etc, in special game events
• Complete these events before the paparazzi show up and spoil the fun, losing you customers and money
• Collect signatures from all of your special guests and add them to your signature book. Can you collect them all?
• Over 35 special guests included on launch with more to be added in later downloadable content packs
• Hotel Vegas will be a free-to-play game
Hotel Vegas and has been given a mid-December launch date.
Disclaimer: All characters and events in Hotel Vegas are entirely fictional. Any similarity to a public figure is accidental and coincidental or otherwise satirical. In every respect Hotel Vegas is a satirical product which does not intend to cause any collateral distress or offence to any public figure.
Last edited by SimonTag; 11-23-2012 at 09:09 AM..