• Publisher: Andriy Pertsov
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 158.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Obsessed by dreams of a mysterious circus, Joy awakens each night with tears and the dreadful feeling that her waking life is the real nightmare. Why are these recurring visions troubling her and why does she sense such a strong connection to a place that she has never been before? Could it be that the circus is real?

Follow Joy as she discovers the real-life source of her nightmares. Search for clues to help spark Joy's memories of a forgotten past. Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items in an eerie quest for answers.

Features:
- Reveal the meaning behind strange dreams in this eerie Hidden Object encounter
- Wander the ruins of an abandoned circus on a dark and stormy night
- Search for clues to reveal signs and spark memories of a forgotten past
- Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items
- Enjoy Casual or Expert mode while also playing a bonus side quest
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian languages

Follow us on Twitter: @sungiftgames

Thanks for playing and enjoy!

purejenix's comments:
Hey everybody!

Recently we did update iPhone version of our Hidden Object/Adventure game "Forgotten Places: Lost Circus" to support iPhone 5 wide screen.

And added some new promo codes here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=122159

Would appreciate your comments and feedback on the game. Thank you.
08-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Updade

New version out and I added some new promo codes here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=122159
08-03-2013, 07:20 AM
I remember finishing this before.

Pretty good HdO game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword