Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 11:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

If we're still alive that is ^^
Old 12-01-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
By the Time Zenonia 5 will finally appear on the Appstore nobody will care a damn f... about it.
Saw that Comment last Week when Zenonia 5 launched on Google Play and asked myself how much could it contain truth. Same as with those delays between Console/PC Builds I currently can`t answer it myself.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Gamevil sucks as a marketer point blank
Look we don`t know all Facts so far why the Game might have been pulled till 2013 but if it`s true it would be at least nice to know why it was pulled.

As far as I can tell you it`s at least not as messed up as with Epic Games Infinity Blade: Dungeons.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:23 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
It's zenonia not some scam app for all we know gamevil has a contract with droid or google. Epic stated it wasn't ready yet not blaming the App Store as a excuse
Sounds like Gamevil's reasoning as well. I mean why would they want to hold Zenonia 5 during high season for buying new Apple devices and gift cards as gifts? I'd think they'd want to make money like all Devs...

I'd rather they take their time to make a proper release opposed to rushing it.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:41 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
It's on droid they got the iOS done.
Maybe you should re-read their Twitter response as to why it's not on iOS yet.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Don't worry ur not missing out on anything new or innovative the armor and weapon don't even look different on you plus By the time i got to level 20 the monsters are already level 30 +
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

So, do the characters have different storyline?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:33 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Since I game on both platforms and can speak in this case, I will. Currently using my Droid DNA.

Zenonia 5 is showing Gamevils growing greed. I have a level 50 berserker that can't seem to stand toe to toe with level 48 enemies. I've dropped 95% of my points into Con in the hopes that having a physically dominant tank-like character would help me overcome the need for IAP.

For a while, it's worked. Now though, I see that the enemies attacks are much stronger and still able to do severe damage to me.

I figured at first maybe it was just me, but I no longer believe that to be the case.

Gamevil is greedy beyond need. Beyond the obvious push to force you to buy items, they've also forced you to play only when connected to the Internet.

Why? Can someone please explain why in the hell this game needs a connection to play?

One reason: forcing IAP.

To add to this disgrace, Gamevil has reverted back to the old days where equipping your armor won't change the look of your character. Instead, you get the privlege of using Zen to get a pre made avatar.

Ridiculous....

The only way to get Gamevil to change is to get people here on this site to not download this crap.

I realize that companies need to make money to circumvent the pirates. I normally don't mind IAPs when done correctly. I have a job and can more than afford to drop ten or twenty bucks here and there to support a good dev team or company. I normally suggest people do the same.

But when you do the things Gamevil has implemented, its a hard, back-handed slap in the face of your most loyal customers.

I went back and downloaded Zenonia 1 and almost cried. It was so nearly perfect. I paid $5 and got a game that reminded me of Zelda and simply gridded things out until I finished.

I hope sincerely hope we get those days back.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say, if it takes blocking both rooted and jailbroken devices to help to bring back those golden years of mobile gaming, I'm all for it. I'll gladly roll back to see games launch for a set price and eliminates all IAP.

Again, my iOS brethren, skip this title. I guarentee you will be disappointed.

I know I am...
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebarrel86 View Post
Since I game on both platforms and can speak in this case, I will. Currently using my Droid DNA.

Zenonia 5 is showing Gamevils growing greed. I have a level 50 berserker that can't seem to stand toe to toe with level 48 enemies. I've dropped 95% of my points into Con in the hopes that having a physically dominant tank-like character would help me overcome the need for IAP.

For a while, it's worked. Now though, I see that the enemies attacks are much stronger and still able to do severe damage to me.

I figured at first maybe it was just me, but I no longer believe that to be the case.

Gamevil is greedy beyond need. Beyond the obvious push to force you to buy items, they've also forced you to play only when connected to the Internet.

Why? Can someone please explain why in the hell this game needs a connection to play?

One reason: forcing IAP.

To add to this disgrace, Gamevil has reverted back to the old days where equipping your armor won't change the look of your character. Instead, you get the privlege of using Zen to get a pre made avatar.

Ridiculous....

The only way to get Gamevil to change is to get people here on this site to not download this crap.

I realize that companies need to make money to circumvent the pirates. I normally don't mind IAPs when done correctly. I have a job and can more than afford to drop ten or twenty bucks here and there to support a good dev team or company. I normally suggest people do the same.

But when you do the things Gamevil has implemented, its a hard, back-handed slap in the face of your most loyal customers.

I went back and downloaded Zenonia 1 and almost cried. It was so nearly perfect. I paid $5 and got a game that reminded me of Zelda and simply gridded things out until I finished.

I hope sincerely hope we get those days back.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say, if it takes blocking both rooted and jailbroken devices to help to bring back those golden years of mobile gaming, I'm all for it. I'll gladly roll back to see games launch for a set price and eliminates all IAP.

Again, my iOS brethren, skip this title. I guarentee you will be disappointed.

I know I am...
too bad i was really hoping for a classic Zenonia 1 or 2, thanks for saving my time though
Old 12-18-2012, 08:17 PM

Update! ZENONIA 5: Wheel of Destiny has been submitted to the App Store right now! It will take a couple of weeks to fully process. We are shooting for a January 10th release for iOS users!

Thank you for your support and patience,
GAMEVIL

Closed Thread