★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Anyone interested in a Slenderman horror game should just go get Slenderman Rising
11-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Bought it and its a sham, creepy, but no where near as scary as Slender:Rising. Save your money, slender man is 2-D, the map seems infinite.... There is no gates or fences to let you know to turn around, and the controls are buggy. But, I do compliment him for making me jump only to be downed because I saw a 2-D slender model that soon and hastily disappeared. Overall I'm disappointed, it needs to be updated with better controls, a better 3D slenderman and a smaller more congestive map for a great horror experience.
11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
I get scared enough by watching Marble Hornets already, and no way am I putting such an app icon on my home screen. Freaks me out.
11-23-2012, 04:45 PM
If you're looking for a good Slender game, don't waste ur money on this. It's a step in the right direction from Rory Harvey's laggy counterparts of Slender myths, but not good enough.

If you want true scares and Slender Jumpscares, there's 2 games I would recommend:

-Slender - Bones of Children

-Slender Rising

Those two Slender games are the very best for scares and immersion.
11-23-2012, 05:51 PM
If there's one thing the AppStore needs more of it's farming and slenderman games. Can't get enough of em.