Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4681  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:22 AM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Curious, but not enough at the moment, especially since I've purchased a few other games over the Thanksgiving holiday. I will say that the graphics seem a bit sloppy to me, though I suppose that's probably because I've recently been spoiled with games like Forever Lost and Tesla's Electric Mist.
PointOfLight, if you want to try something different check out Night Whisper Lane all the rooms in the game are 3D Renders and look quite nice. Its a Survival Horror Point and Click game.

I haven't played Tesla's Electric Mist and Exit Another World 1 - Lost. . Ill look into it
Reply With Quote
  #4682  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Pepper2427 Pepper2427 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wits End
Posts: 1,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Curious, but not enough at the moment, especially since I've purchased a few other games over the Thanksgiving holiday. I will say that the graphics seem a bit sloppy to me, though I suppose that's probably because I've recently been spoiled with games like Forever Lost and Tesla's Electric Mist.
Thanks Eric. Will hold off for now have plenty to keep me going. Are you sure it was just a few games you purchased?
Reply With Quote
  #4683  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:11 AM
GlitchGames GlitchGames is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Curious, but not enough at the moment, especially since I've purchased a few other games over the Thanksgiving holiday. I will say that the graphics seem a bit sloppy to me, though I suppose that's probably because I've recently been spoiled with games like Forever Lost and Tesla's Electric Mist.
Happy to spoil you :-)
Reply With Quote
  #4684  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:17 AM
GlitchGames GlitchGames is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 547
Default

This isn't strictly about adventure games but it is adventure game adjacent :-)

We thought we'd have some fun and make a little tie-in app for Forever Lost, it's called Forever Lost Camera and is sort of like an Instagram for Forever Lost ( without the social stuff )

It's pretty simple and allows you to take photos which then get Forever Lostified and can then be scribbled on. You can then upload them to Facebook and Twitter or save them to your devices album.

It's currently "Waiting For Review" and you can see some more info about it on our website here - http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/app/forever-lost-camera/

Naturally it will be free :-)
Reply With Quote
  #4685  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:04 PM
ip4weather ip4weather is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,017
Default

GlitchGames i am very sad coz you didn't make full version of awesome game The Hauntening

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/the-hauntening/id507498014?mt=8

Why?
Reply With Quote
  #4686  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:30 PM
GlitchGames GlitchGames is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
GlitchGames i am very sad coz you didn't make full version of awesome game The Hauntening

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/the-hauntening/id507498014?mt=8

Why?
We still hope to do one We've been busy with Forever Lost recently however I think first we will port The Hauntening over to our new adventure game framework as an update and then hopefully make a full version in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #4687  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 PM
PointOfLight PointOfLight is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 3,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
PointOfLight, if you want to try something different check out Night Whisper Lane all the rooms in the game are 3D Renders and look quite nice. Its a Survival Horror Point and Click game.
I actually have your game, I just haven't had the chance to play it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Thanks Eric. Will hold off for now have plenty to keep me going. Are you sure it was just a few games you purchased?
So far, but the weekend isn't over quite yet
Reply With Quote
  #4688  
Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 PM
WeirdEdEdison WeirdEdEdison is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8
Default

Did Tesla's Electric Mist come out yet? I can't find it.
Also, somewhat off topic but if someone could point to a method of downloading games internationally it'd be appreciated. Seems many on that list are in UK or other places which can't be bought here. :-)
Reply With Quote
  #4689  
Old 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
PointOfLight PointOfLight is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 3,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdEdEdison View Post
Did Tesla's Electric Mist come out yet? I can't find it.
Also, somewhat off topic but if someone could point to a method of downloading games internationally it'd be appreciated. Seems many on that list are in UK or other places which can't be bought here. :-)
Tesla is not out yet (though I think it has been submitted to Apple). I just happened to be on the beta team, so I've already had the pleasure of playing it.

As far as I know the only way to download "internationally" is to sign up for an account for each country you want to download from. Not sure how you do that without a valid address, but I know people have done it before. Where games are concerned, most of them eventually make it to the U.S. market (sorry if that's not where you're from). They just take longer sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #4690  
Old 11-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Pepper2427 Pepper2427 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wits End
Posts: 1,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdEdEdison View Post
Did Tesla's Electric Mist come out yet? I can't find it.
Also, somewhat off topic but if someone could point to a method of downloading games internationally it'd be appreciated. Seems many on that list are in UK or other places which can't be bought here. :-)
I have a UK account and a US account. I used a Denny's address. The only thing you can't do is attach a credit card as the system will then know that you are not resident in the other country
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent