App description: Addictive and FREE match-3 puzzle gameplay with classic monster-collecting RPG fun!
Puzzle & Dragons is the most popular mobile game in Japan, with the highest current number of downloads!

-SIMPLE AND ENGAGING ACTION

Match three or more orbs of the same color to attack your enemies. Unlike most puzzle games, you can move an orb as far as you want to match it. Make the biggest combo you can to obliterate your foes and snag the dungeons loot, RPG-style - you may even score a SUPER RARE monster! Onward to battle!

-MONSTERS ASSEMBLE!

With over 700 unique monsters to collect, theres virtually no limit to the number of different team combinations you can try and match.

-POWER UP AND EVOLVE

Fuse your monsters to make them even stronger. With the right ingredients, cute baby dragons can become majestic and powerful beasts of battle.

-BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR RPG ACTION AND ADVENTURE

Make friends in-game, or exchange ID codes with your real-life buddies. Youll never have to crawl a deadly dungeon alone with the available social features!
With a thriving, active community and regular social events/updates, the world of Puzzle & Dragons is constantly expanding. Its also completely FREE to play, so theres nothing to stop you from building an awe-inspiring (or cute) team of dragons today!

Note: Puzzle & Dragons is free to download and play. However, there are in-app purchases available to expand upon your gameplay experience. If you do not wish to use these features, you can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
In-app purchases are available via the Shop icon within the app.
Please refer to In-App Purchases for the price tiers.
*A network connection is required to play.

Vovin's comments:

Now look what just popped up.
The original version in English.
This is the game that came before Angel Salvation, Dragems, Jewel Dragon and The Lost Palace (and maybe others).
11-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyf1986822 View Post
what you have now
I am trying to reroll a new god to start over my account.. if I cant find beter I will stick with Thor or that other blue god I have. but since these norse gods are limited time i might as well try to get one.
11-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasdu View Post
Yeah I know. I am Chinese myself. I'm sure US players love this game. It's just they don't build forum specifically for it. I think it's just different game culture. I have to say that the FB group has a better discussion atmosphere than here.

Like I said, I respect different game strategy. Having a God is always good. But I think you should point out the disadvantage for a new player to have it(having to restart again and again;high cost for starters;very difficult to level up and evolve), and then let them choose by themselves. There are many ways to play this game and enjoy it, and that's why this is a great game.
yeah, maybe you are right. I'm misleading them. You should write a new thread to tell the beginner.

11-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Okay. I'm slightly confused now. I Figured the only 5 stars I'd be getting would be gods. But I got a 5 star dragon rider. I don't think he's a god. The gods are on a different level, right, keep on trucking? God or bust?
11-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Just got Freyja #372. Going to keep trying
11-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Got myself a Loki! Done and done. Time to get to playin.
11-24-2012, 12:49 AM
I was all excited I got a King Sapphire Dragon.. but its just an enhance material? lame
11-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Unfortunately, I was forced to miss out on the Black Friday Norse God opportunity at the Rare Egg machine because of this ridiculous mishap with my iTunes account. I won't have any magic stones from anywhere between a day and a week.
11-24-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I was all excited I got a King Sapphire Dragon.. but its just an enhance material? lame
I have a King Sapphire Dragon myself. I had 5, but I used 4 to power up Volcano Dragon, Plesios, and Vritra to the point where I can evolve them now.

On average, I usually get about anywhere between 3 to 5 King Dragons with each Metal/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Dragon dungeon that shows up.
11-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
Got myself a Loki! Done and done. Time to get to playin.
jelly!
11-24-2012, 02:22 AM
Seriously, everyone. This thread is getting way too obsessed with facets of the game that simply don't impact them yet. You don't *have* to have a God class monster right off the bat; they're designed for upper-mid to end-game strategies anyway, so starting right from the start with one shoehorned into your team won't be doing yourself any favors. Spend the beginning of the game learning the basics; chain combos, how to build a properly rounded team, and budgeting your stamina and money. Do it, and by the time you get into a position to be using your God monsters--yes, plural, because you WILL end up with several--you'll probably find you won't have to. There is NO best team, or best monster. This isn't one of those single solution puzzles, so take it easy and look for your own way to solve it. You'll have a lot more fun that way.