★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-25-2012, 03:06 PM
#11
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,403
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
The jumping is pretty floaty. Aside from that, I'm enjoying this one so far. Decent physics, decent controls, decent level design... It definitely has potential. I just hope it lives up to it later on in the game.
11-25-2012, 03:11 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
The jumping is pretty floaty. Aside from that, I'm enjoying this one so far. Decent physics, decent controls, decent level design... It definitely has potential. I just hope it lives up to it later on in the game.
It will be fixed the devloper already told me with a tutorial on how to do things

11-25-2012, 03:14 PM
#13
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,403
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
It will be fixed the devloper already told me with a tutorial on how to do things
Great news. Right now, that's the only thing holding the game back (for me personally, anyway...)

Thanks for the info. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
11-25-2012, 03:18 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Great news. Right now, that's the only thing holding the game back (for me personally, anyway...)

Thanks for the info. =o)
I mentioned that In my review I'm still on the second level just waiting for the update but its a great game the style brings me back to the ps1 days only a couple of games had this style.
11-25-2012, 04:47 PM
#15
Joined: May 2012
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 29
Version 1.1 has already been submitted to Apple. It includes:

★Graphical Enhancements
★Physics Engine Adjustments
★Minor bug fixes
★Optimization
★Updated "HELP" information


Thanks everyone who's commented on the game! Your comments really help make it a better game.
11-25-2012, 05:01 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiVix View Post
Version 1.1 has already been submitted to Apple. It includes:

★Graphical Enhancements
★Physics Engine Adjustments
★Minor bug fixes
★Optimization
★Updated "HELP" information


Thanks everyone who's commented on the game! Your comments really help make it a better game.
Yay can't wait. Guess either couple days or a week to update
11-25-2012, 06:34 PM
#17
Joined: May 2012
Location: KCMO
Posts: 246
I can never tell if games where the developer posts codes are actually "Hot New Games" or if they just show up because everybody is trying to get another code...


**With that said; is this game worth buying?**
11-27-2012, 04:20 PM
#18
Joined: May 2012
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 29
Hi guys,

I started posting making of videos on youtube, which I would like to share with you guys:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-XL7vGyh8

Last edited by eiVix; 11-27-2012 at 04:59 PM.
11-29-2012, 06:15 AM
#19
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,867
I found the game charming, a lot more difficult, too quickly, than its cartoonish atmosphere would hint at, and it took too long to get going. The intro went on and on and on, seemingly forever. Every time I took control of the character, it was to move him 2 or 3 screens, then MORE VIDEO!! Yes, there's quite the back story, but perhaps that could be condensed a bit more? By the time the first "real" level showed up, it was a bit of a shock to the system to have to suddenly fight and jump, etc.
12-01-2012, 06:34 PM
#20
Joined: May 2012
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 29
Hey guys, version 1.1 is out. Whoever played version 1.0 I would love to hear on the physics enhancements made for this version