Video Contest from AR Studio - win iPhone 5 and many other prizes!
Do you want to be a real movie director and to win a cool prize?
Do you like cinema? Do you think, you've got a talent? Have you got a Youtube channel? If you answer “yes”, go ahead! We need you!
The creators of the mobile arcade "To Bee or not to Bear?", that will soon appear on your devices, decided to find the most talented moviemakers among the buyers of the game.
Take part in our Best Fan Movie contest and get a unique chance to win special prizes from AR Studio! In order to become a participant, you'll have to fit these requirements:
1. Complete the fourth level in "To Bee or not to Bear?" and rate the game in the Appstore;
2. Make a video, featuring "To Bee or not to Bear"?;
The video can be about anything. The game or its characters should simply be present (perhaps, in the background). Create a short feature film, humorous sketches, or a musical, finally. The point is that this needs to be creative.
3. Upload this video on your Youtube channel and send the link to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org;
4. The name of the video MUST contain the name of “To Bee or not to Bear?”, and the description of the video MUST contain the link to the iTunes page of the game;
5. Opening and the final titles of your movie MUST contain the unique icon of “To Bee or not to Bear?”. Fell free to take it from here;
6. You must suggest users to subscribe to AR Studio's Youtube channel. In order to do this put an “Annotation” (Youtube Video Editor option) in your video.
AR Studio on Youtube
But that's not all. You, probably, already guessed, that this time you have to show maximum of your talents and mind sharpness. Everything depends on your imagination. Use special equipment, ask your friends to assist you. Do your best to produce a real masterpiece! Surprise us with a great story and operator's job! Make your movie as original, creative, crazy, irregular as it is possible and you'll have a chance to win a prize, maybe even iPhone 5!
What are the prizes? Well, the guys from AR Studio have prepared a pile of different cool stuff for the prize-winners:
- special souvenirs from AR Studio;
- iTunes gift-cards;
- and, of course, the best prize – the newest Apple smartphone!
It seems to be a good reason to do your best, isn't it?
So, don't waste your time! Go ahead, storm the peaks of non-professional cinema! Tell your friends about "To Bee or not to Bear?"” and about the contest, take part and read the latest news on our web-site and Facebook fan page!
Join us, it will be cool!
We will accept your submissions till March 31, 2013.
Last edited by AR Studio; 12-25-2012 at 03:35 AM..