11-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Cool game I like it a lot. Glad to see the dev cares too btw- great people on here thx to the person that messaged me with helpful info! U guys rock.
Tony
11-29-2012, 02:02 AM
It's definitely a possibility, but it isn't our focus right now, so it may be a while. Our priority is getting the word out about the game and listening to customer feedback. After that, we're going to try to respond to the feedback (for example, adding a way to exit battles that you're losing). Hope this helps.

02-12-2013, 04:12 PM
This keeps dropping to $0.99 and I keep feeling myself tempted... but based on negative impressions here and the developers silence I don't think I can. Can anyone give this a recommendation for $0.99?
02-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Undeadcow - I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. I found the simple story interesting and the tactical gameplay was easy enough for a quick battle on the go. The game overall tends to be on the easy side once you learn how to use your team, but honestly, overall a solid game. I have not deleted it from my phone yet and would purchase any sequel without hesitation.

It should be noted that I also tend to enjoy just about any SRPG or tactical game, so my view might not be the norm.

Best of luck.
03-11-2013, 08:53 AM
I really like that game. Sweet Characters with a lot of storytelling Panels ("Wennie", that is great!!!) - I want more! More missions, more characters, more skills and universal support!
04-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Is widescreen support planned?
04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Game Impressions

I cheaped out and downloaded this during the price drop, and went ahead and purchased the second half of the game shortly after I had finished the demo portion. It is a very nice, pocket-sized TBS experience. Far too casual for me, someone who lists Ravenmark and FFT among his favourite iOS games, but for some reason I've still given it quite a few minutes of play.

A simple equipment, shop and loot system would probably have rounded out the experience nicely.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
03-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Loved it

I really enjoyed playing this game through to completion, so much so that I would like to see a sequel. It's simplicity is a strength in an over-complicated genre and the story is fun. Don't expect Disgaea or FFTactics out of it and you will be pleasantly surprised.