★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Infinity Blade: Dungeons [Cancelled]

12-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Oh dear guys. It's just been confirmed that this is an Android exclusive, releasing Feb 2013. Something about a fight with Apple over referencing "my sword is bigger than your sword" ingame as a description for the Infinity Blade.

Well, at least we have Angry Birds.

/kidding
12-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Oh dear guys. It's just been confirmed that this is an Android exclusive, releasing Feb 2013. Something about a fight with Apple over referencing "my sword is bigger than your sword" ingame as a description for the Infinity Blade.

Well, at least we have Angry Birds.

/kidding
*slow clap*
You actually had me for a second there.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

12-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 378
Why is this in upcoming ipad games? It is going to be on iphone as well.
12-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
Why is this in upcoming ipad games? It is going to be on iphone as well.
It was originally announced as an iPad game but was later confirmed that it would be released on the iPhone as well.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-16-2012, 02:28 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Burlingame CA
Posts: 2,388
With the increasing range of iOS devices, and different games that run on different subsets of devices, it's really time to have a single forum for iOS games, and get rid of the iPhone/iPad split entirely.
12-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
With the increasing range of iOS devices, and different games that run on different subsets of devices, it's really time to have a single forum for iOS games, and get rid of the iPhone/iPad split entirely.
i agree
12-17-2012, 02:09 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kiel, Germany
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
i agree
yeah, would be so easy to give the topics a prefix to choose/filter between iPhone, iPad and Universal.
12-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Kiel, Germany
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
Hype has killed this game, dead in the water.
These kind of the statements are among the stupidest I can think about. The game either has problems or is just fine and will generate new hype once new media will be published. But that sure is totally completely independant from the fact that you or others are or were hyped and are or are not any longer.
12-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 763
It's almost 2013. Commence the release date rumors.
12-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
It's almost 2013. Commence the release date rumors.
I heard it was delayed until 2014.