Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-26-2012, 04:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Mini Dash - (by Chillingo)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-28-2012 at 01:02 AM..
Old 11-26-2012, 04:18 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

^
The uploader has not made this video available in your country
Old 11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Not missing anything. Just a teaser trailer with no gameplay
Old 11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Yeah, that's a cheap monetization tactic by playscope. Sadly, that's the only video I found.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 PM

Ontopic:

Here is the Trailer from Chillingo:

Offtopic:

Playscope = Money W****s! Avoid any of their Content at all Costs.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you sir and Psj3809 is/ was right
Old 11-26-2012, 08:18 PM

Sadly someone at Chillingo might have slept this Time while the current Build got approved because it does have a lot of Bugs/Glitches/... that shouldn`t have been there if someone had at least once taken a closer look at the current Build (1.0).

It is already starting right after the Intro where the Screen stays fades out and nothing happens till you touch the Screen (On an iPhone 4S). I did cut it out since I thought that 10. Minutes of Darkness might screw the Sales of the Game totally.

After that the used Soundengine is shining in all it`s Glory since as you can see or better hear in this Case the Sound Channels seem to be kinda mixed wrong and therefor you can only listen to the Music while you don`t hear any Soundeffects during the Recording.

Something similar had happend to Gameloft last Year but they did fixed it on Time for the Launch with an Day One Patch and I`m eager to see if anyone at Chillingo or of those that had tested the Game so far had reported that Bug to them.

Besides that the Game isn`t working on an iPad 2. While on an iPad 3 (3rd + 4th Gen.) everything seem to be ok during the 2x Mode I`m only getting on an iPad 2 the following....

Enough of me making the Game down:

Besides all those technical Error`s I have found in the first ten Minutes I had a lot of fun rushing through the Levels since a.) the little Guy is cute and b.) I like the Level Design and my little Brother who was sitting besides me while I was playing the Game did probably enjoy it even more then I did since everytime I did die he did giggled like crazy so to sum it up:

He did enjoy it more then I did it since I saw all those Bugs and he saw another Game he will probably spent Hours with in the upcoming Days and so I can tell you that at least someone will play this Game before all those above mentioned Bugs are getting fixed hopefully in the upcoming Days.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-26-2012 at 09:26 PM..
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Loving this! Just completed world 1. Lots of variety and different graphics. Can't wait to unlock all the bonus levels as I love the sound of them, eg 8 bit world, basically gameboy world etc

Great value for 69p. Great small filesize. Touch controls work well. Loving this!

Any 'bugs' didn't ruin things for me at all. Had a black screen at the beginning but got past that. Really enjoying this game

Last edited by psj3809; 11-26-2012 at 09:12 PM..
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

No offence Sanuku, but are you a non-native English speaker? I always have trouble comprehending just what you're on about in those lengthy posts of yours. Maybe you need to go just for a few English classes to brush up on those writing skills...will only come to serve you good as you become the world's most renown video reviewer for new games!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
No offence Sanuku, but are you a non-native English speaker? I always have trouble comprehending just what you're on about in those lengthy posts of yours. Maybe you need to go just for a few English classes to brush up on those writing skills...will only come to serve you good as you become the world's most renown video reviewer for new games!
Funny that you had mentioned it since I have booked a few English classes for the upcoming Months to refresh some things I hadn`t used since College.

Sadly I don`t believe that Chillingo or Pocket More Games will change in the meantime since both obviously don`t give a damn about if an Build is free of Bugs/Glitches/... or not.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-26-2012 at 09:58 PM..