It's 1948 and it's the dawn of a new era.
The two leading super powers started a top secret war to control alien technology found on earth.
Technology that if mastered will give human race a chance against a mysterious alien that threatens our freedom.
Help us shape the new era, join the Dawn of Future !
Main Features :
- Free to Play!
- 8 unique airplanes with different characteristics and 3d cockpits (and way more to come).
- More than 100 items to upgrade your planes, including various kinds of devastating primary weapons, homing missiles, rockets, bombs, radars, upgrades and much more!
- Customize your plane with liveries and colors!
- Online dogfighting / co-op game with rpg structure.
- More than 70 levels and ranks available.
- 3 maps (2 included from the beginning, 1 to be unlocked, and many more to come).
- Different game modes: Team dogfight (up to 4 players), Capture the Flag (up to 4 players), Bomb the Base (up to 4 players), Invasion Survival (Single player or CO-OP up to 2 players) (more will come).
- Game Center support. Invite your friends, online or mixing friends and random players.
- Many achievements to unlock!
- Share your successes on Facebook and Twitter!
- Dynamic match making based on levels.
- 3d cockpit view mode with gyroscope (move your device and look everywhere!)
- Graphic scalability: the game adjusts itself to run as smooth as possible on nearly all devices.
- Much more… you’ll discover while playing
- And even more will come,we are committed in expanding the gameplay and "game world" of 1948. So expect new items, planes, and especially game modes.
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to email@example.com.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to email@example.com.