iPad: Baldur's Gate Enhance Edition for iPad

11-27-2012, 07:52 AM
I am really looking forward to get this game for my new ipad, btw guys anyone got an ipad gameplay video ?
11-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
For those of you who are managing your money, bear in mind that Vice City also comes out next week, so make sure to have funds ready for what could very well be one of the biggest release weeks in the past few months. ^_-

All we need now is for the Phoenix Wright HD trilogy to hit as well, and it'll be the best week of 2012.
Cant wait for Vice City , loved playing that on ps2

I AM BACK AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS

Twitter : mkpred PSN : akpred GameCenter : akpred

11-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
This is not true..
There are already 3 versions approved by apple and ready to go.
They just found a bug.. so this has nothing to do with Apple's approval process.
The bug fix still has to go through Apple's approval process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Trust me when I tell you that the Baldur's Gate: Enhance Edition will be, if it comes to it`s Content, the biggest Game you will be able to buy for a long, long Time on the iTunes Store and therefor it might be not as easy to fix all those Bugs & Glitches you might pass by while you play through the Game in the next upcoming Months once you sink into the Game.
In addition to the length, BG's codebase is an ancient, convoluted mess which worked against them.

Last edited by Cougarcat; 11-27-2012 at 08:58 AM.
11-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Will they update the website with new release date?
11-27-2012, 10:27 AM
right can someone please now make fallout 2

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Me and lots of other people are on his Twitter asking the same question..
it Looks like it was already re-submitted again.

"Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster
The iOS build is not approved. We've found a crash bug and had to re-submit, which pushes us to the back of the line. I'd guess next week."

The PC version is already there, seems like it.. their servers are being hammered
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:

The iOS build is not approved. We've found a crash bug and had to re-submit, which pushes us to the back of the line. I'd guess next week."

The PC version is already there, seems like it.. their servers are being hammered
I'm sad... Very sad
BG was the first game i've bought with my first salary the day one ages ago...
For me this game is full of memories
11-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:

Noooooo!!! I refuse to believe this. 😦

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
11-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Well.... That sucks... I had been optimistic, but if they haven't even submitted the fix by now, then yeah, I don't see how they can avoid a delay. well, I guess that means that next week will see the release of my two most anticipated iOS titles this year.

Devices: iPad Air 2 Game center ID: volcanopele Gameloft Live: amirani
Current Games: Ascension, GTA: SA, Baldur's Gate, Crossy Road, Vainglory, Bioshock
11-27-2012, 03:55 PM
So much whining about how they caught a game ending bug. I'm sure you'd all be happier if they'd just shipped the game and that bug wiped out two hours of your progress, right?

Thank you, Overhaul, for catching that bug before it could waste my time, because fortunately I do have other things I can do with my iPad while I wait for BGEE to release.