Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
Wait, so do you still work for gameloft? Is this post serious? I am confused
To be super clear, I don't work for Gameloft anymore. I'm working for Gamerizon. But I am still a MC4 fan, hence my presence in the forums. Gameloft employee or not, it's a stellar game, you'll all be extremely happy once it comes out.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Es_ View Post
To be super clear, I don't work for Gameloft anymore. I'm working for Gamerizon. But I am still a MC4 fan, hence my presence in the forums. Gameloft employee or not, it's a stellar game, you'll all be extremely happy once it comes out.
Yes indeed I will be! Not to be a bother, but how about that release date cm?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Nice to know we have a new community manager, I gave up hope that Gameloft was trying to be interactive in the community.
@CM I know this has been asked alot, but please clear up the confusion with the release date. Either it's coming out Tommorow, or it's coming out in a couple weeks. GL Austrailia stated multiple times it's coming this month, the website has all the maps, weapons, grenades, and specializations unlocked, you messages a fan saying that you already submitted the game to apple, and you told at least one website that did a hands on it was coming this month. For please, for gods sake, DO NOT tell me that you don't know when it is coming out and if you did you'd tell us. GL knows when the game is going to be released, and either your superiors have told you or they haven't.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:34 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

CM, I have one question, will this support the iPad 1 or not???
Old 11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Nice to know we have a new community manager, I gave up hope that Gameloft was trying to be interactive in the community.
@CM I know this has been asked alot, but please clear up the confusion with the release date. Either it's coming out Tommorow, or it's coming out in a couple weeks. GL Austrailia stated multiple times it's coming this month, the website has all the maps, weapons, grenades, and specializations unlocked, you messages a fan saying that you already submitted the game to apple, and you told at least one website that did a hands on it was coming this month. For please, for gods sake, DO NOT tell me that you don't know when it is coming out and if you did you'd tell us. GL knows when the game is going to be released, and either your superiors have told you or they haven't.
Nah, Gameloft takes community feedback seriously- you will always be heard

I know you have all been waiting for the release of MC4 and trust me- I know waiting is the WORST PART. EVER. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact date but I assure you that we are sticking to a Fall 2012 release. Hang in there- we're in the home stretch!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMMC4 View Post
Nah, Gameloft takes community feedback seriously- you will always be heard

I know you have all been waiting for the release of MC4 and trust me- I know waiting is the WORST PART. EVER. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact date but I assure you that we are sticking to a Fall 2012 release. Hang in there- we're in the home stretch!
Well if it isn't coming out Thursday, why did Gameloft Autrailia tweet directly to other people including myself that it was coming this month?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM

Australia lies!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:54 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Maybe she's just saying that not to give anything away? Ready for a surprise release on Thursday!!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by handintoaster View Post
Australia lies!
Never trust an Aussie, jk does Gameloft usually announce their games a week ahead ? Can't remember if mc3 was announced a week in advance?

Last edited by Johnny101; 11-27-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Maybe she's just saying that not to give anything away? Ready for a surprise release on Thursday!!!!
Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen. Gameloft always announces a week before. If you are right I will eat a calculator and put it on youtube.

Closed Thread