Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 11-27-2012, 04:12 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
Thanks, but does it run at native resolution?

I'd hate to pick this up and feel like MC4 would have been a better purchase for decent multiplayer fragging.
Please take a look here and see if you really want to spend $50 on this.

If that doesn't convince you, look here where is Declassified compared to all the other Vita titles.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Please take a look here and see if you really want to spend $50 on this.

If that doesn't convince you, look here where is Declassified compared to all the other Vita titles.
Just by your posts I'm assuming you've never played it. CODBO: D is probably the most played game on my vita. I find the hostiles mode fun and the multiplayer even better. Truthfully I don't understand why so many people complain about campaign when 90% of COD gamers don't play it.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Just by your posts I'm assuming you've never played it. CODBO: D is probably the most played game on my vita. I find the hostiles mode fun and the multiplayer even better. Truthfully I don't understand why so many people complain about campaign when 90% of COD gamers don't play it.
Completely agree. If you haven't played or owned the game then it's in no way justifiable for you to try and deter someone from getting the game as hard as youre doing. On top of that your main argument is metacritic scores? Like I said the ONLY opinion that should ever matter about something is your own.

Anyway as to whether or not the game is native res I dont know the answer to that question.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Oh, I played it, have an unlucky friend who bought it. It's even worse than Burning Skies which is already a gigantic piece of crap.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:38 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Oh, I played it, have an unlucky friend who bought it. It's even worse than Burning Skies which is already a gigantic piece of crap.
I don't find this a valid excuse to call the game a piece of crap. You've already proven to me you haven't played the game for longer periods of time then at a friends house.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
I don't find this a valid excuse to call the game a piece of crap. You've already proven to me you haven't played the game for longer periods of time then at a friends house.
And why the heck should I play for a longer period of time a game that IMO is mediocre and a slap in the face of Vita owners?

Look, it all comes down to a matter of opinion. You think the game is good, fine, as much as I disagree I respect your opinion. BUT... if somebody asks an opinion in this thread about this game I can't help but give mine. Not only mine, others here agree with me, including some who bought it, just look at previous pages.

Reviews are relative, of course, many times I enjoyed games with not so good scores. BUT... if having 40 critic reviews with an average of 32 which turns the game into the all-time worst rated game in the Vita is not worth mentioning to someone who wants more information about the game, I don't know what is.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:41 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

@LucianOrb

That's the reason I won't throw out on the window $50 for this.I better save that money for Killzone,which will kick-ass
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
And why the heck should I play for a longer period of time a game that IMO is mediocre and a slap in the face of Vita owners?

Look, it all comes down to a matter of opinion. You think the game is good, fine, as much as I disagree I respect your opinion. BUT... if somebody asks an opinion in this thread about this game I can't help but give mine. Not only mine, others here agree with me, including some who bought it, just look at previous pages.

Reviews are relative, of course, many times I enjoyed games with not so good scores. BUT... if having 40 critic reviews with an average of 32 which turns the game into the all-time worst rated game in the Vita is not worth mentioning to someone who wants more information about the game, I don't know what is.
I completely agree, the game had the potential to really help the Vita even if it was only average but they cheaped out and in my opinion damaged the Vita instead and it's pretty blatant that they then they resorted to fake user reviews on metacritic themselves to try and sell early copies.

Unit 13 is still the best shooter on the Vita by miles in my opinion and if Sony had any common sense they wouldn't have even allowed COD on shelves.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:52 AM

I heard there isn't a career mode in wrc is this true. I can't see how fun it can be without this mode. What other modes are there.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:13 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes74 View Post
I heard there isn't a career mode in wrc is this true. I can't see how fun it can be without this mode. What other modes are there.
Read the same myself but I'm still craving a proper driving game, most wanted doesn't cut it for me. Reviews for the Vita WRC have been pretty bad in honesty but I really enjoyed the PSP version and I'll probably buy it anyway just hoping I can enjoy it.

Still it's sad the vita games are so much more cut down than the PSP ones were, they just don't seem to be complete games, everyone's cutting corners it seems now.