iPad: Baldur's Gate Enhance Edition for iPad

11-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by famousringo View Post
So much whining about how they caught a game ending bug. I'm sure you'd all be happier if they'd just shipped the game and that bug wiped out two hours of your progress, right?

Thank you, Overhaul, for catching that bug before it could waste my time, because fortunately I do have other things I can do with my iPad while I wait for BGEE to release.
Ohhh we have a Sage
Thank you for sharing with us some of your mighty wisdom
11-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by famousringo View Post
So much whining about how they caught a game ending bug. I'm sure you'd all be happier if they'd just shipped the game and that bug wiped out two hours of your progress, right?

Thank you, Overhaul, for catching that bug before it could waste my time, because fortunately I do have other things I can do with my iPad while I wait for BGEE to release.
I can't see much whining on this thread, mostly people being disappointed because they look forward to playing the game.
Almost everyone seems positive of Beamdog & Overhaul, and support the decision to delay, if it means a chrash and bug free release.

I'm sad too, but I'm not mad the Devs.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

11-27-2012, 07:33 PM
At least we can play the PC version, and copy the save file to the Ipad.
IF you want to double-dip.. which I'm doing.. Just to support them for upcoming releases.

Oh, and loosing 2 hours of gaming ?? don't U save the game.... and how about the autosave....
11-28-2012, 05:18 AM
So...will this be out today ?
11-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Nope.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't get it. Why ? the 28th of november was the release day, no ?
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
They've had a critical game bug and are fixing it. I *think* from what I've heard they've submitted the final version already and are waiting on the approval from Apple, but that's second-hand information.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
ah, ok. thanks for the information. i'm looking fwd to this game and i had high hopes for today
11-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvanrazy View Post
ah, ok. thanks for the information. i'm looking fwd to this game and i had high hopes for today
Yeah. Me too. But I rather wait a few days or a week them to have any save game issues for example. Hope it well get approved soon.
11-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
At least we can play the PC version, and copy the save file to the Ipad.
IF you want to double-dip.. which I'm doing.. Just to support them for upcoming releases.

Oh, and loosing 2 hours of gaming ?? don't U save the game.... and how about the autosave....
Can anyone confirm if this will work? I would be interested in picking up the PC version if I could transfer saves that easily. How do I copy the save file to my iPad once I get the ipad version?