• Publisher: Jujubee
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 166.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Now with better graphics on iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPad 4 and iPad Air!

The fastest and most anticipated futuristic racing game for iOS in history is finally here!

---

"If youve got quick reflexes and are addicted to speed, this is the game youve been waiting for!" 4.5/5 - App Advice

"A gorgeous, anti-gravity racer featuring stunning tracks, deadly weapons, and upgradable ships!" 4.5/5 - Apps Looking

"Goes a long way towards bridging the gap between big name franchises on the consoles and mobile offerings!" 4/5 - 148Apps

"This gem had me captivated. If youve got any interest in racing games at all, pick this one up!" 8/10 - Arcade Sushi

"FLASHOUT 3D by Jujubee is the closest thing the App Store has to Sonys popular racing series Wipeout!" 4/5 - App Tudes

"FLASHOUT 3D deserves a spot on any racing gamer's device for fun, accessible gameplay, jaw-dropping graphics and stunning visuals. I believe you will fall in love with it in the first glance!" 4/5 - Best10Apps

"You'll ultimately be rewarded with some of the most thrilling racing gameplay that mobiles have to offer!" 4/5 - Modojo

---

FLASHOUT 3D by Jujubee is the best racing experience for your mobile device! Get into one of your ultra fast ships and join the competition! Use rockets and guns to fight your way to victory in all events and become the best racer in the whole galaxy!

With jaw-dropping graphics, stunning visuals and fast-paced racing action, FLASHOUT 3D brings a new level of fun to the table! It also features a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!

But theres more! The game has some of the best and most accessible controls to allow you to focus on the pure action and an addicting Career Mode that will keep you busy and entertained for hours!

Dominate the grid in all events, master your skills, upgrade your ships, listen to the great tunes, unlock all circuits and get hooked by this most advanced, fun and exhilarating racing experience!

Features and highlights:

- Amazing 3D graphics!
- Full Retina support!
- Great and unique electronic music!
- Addicting Career Mode!
- Highly-detailed and amazing racing circuits (New York, Beijing, Berlin and many more)!
- Dozens of challenging races!
- Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
- Precise, fun and awesome controls!
- Full accelerometer support!
- Many cool and useful bonuses!
- Deadly and destructive arsenal of weapons!
- Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
- Interactive Equalizer music affects graphics!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- 6 control layouts!
- Vibrations (if supported by device)!
- Additional effects on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad 2/3/4/mini!
- Apple TV and TV Out support!
- Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center!
- iCloud support one save file for all devices!
- Universal App!
- Facebook and Twitter support!
- And even more!

Sanuku's comments:

FREE Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/flashout-3d-free/id580540537

11-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Totally forgot about this one !

Instant purchase for me later, forgot what the controls were going to be. Roll on 12am !

11-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Wipeout who?!...
11-28-2012, 06:12 AM
Initial impressions:

I've been on the main menu for the last ~10 minutes listening to the soundtrack. If nothing else, the menu looks absolutely fantastic, and the soundtrack... I'd pay money for this music. It's that good. Hell, I almost don't want to start the game because the music got me that much. So far so good...

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Initial impressions:

I've been on the main menu for the last ~10 minutes listening to the soundtrack. If nothing else, the menu looks absolutely fantastic, and the soundtrack... I'd pay money for this music. It's that good. Hell, I almost don't want to start the game because the music got me that much. So far so good...
Sounds great ! But please start the game and give us some game impressions (and how it controls, eg tilt/touch)

Thanks ! (Lucky you've already got it !)
11-28-2012, 06:30 AM
Oh hell yes. This is the game for me.

The music is phenomenal, you get an insane sense of speed while playing, the controls are amazing (there's tilt and touch, but I prefer the tilt, for once) and basically the game is perfect.

There are 7 campaigns total, the first has 3 races and the others are locked. According to the single race, there are 7 different tracks and the "coming soon" box says there will be multiplayer.

There are 3 IAPs which unlock everything and give you X money, but after 2 races I've got 10,000 coins while playing very badly and the most expensive ship only costs 90,000.

Basically, this is my GOTW. The soundtrack alone warrants a 5/5 for me, the excellent game beneath is a very nice bonus.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-28-2012 at 06:33 AM.
11-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Been waiting for this one too! Damn, why do they all have to clump into one release date?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Oh hell yes. This is the game for me.

The music is phenomenal, you get an insane sense of speed while playing, the controls are amazing (there's tilt and touch, but I prefer the tilt, for once) and basically the game is perfect.

There are 7 campaigns total, the first has 3 races and the others are locked. According to the single race, there are 7 different tracks and the "coming soon" box says there will be multiplayer.

There are 3 IAPs which unlock everything and give you X money, but after 2 races I've got 10,000 coins while playing very badly and the most expensive ship only costs 90,000.

Basically, this is my GOTW. The soundtrack alone warrants a 5/5 for me, the excellent game beneath is a very nice bonus.
NICE. =oD

Great to hear... well... ALL of that. Can't wait for this one to hit the US store tonight. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
11-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Am gonna wallop this baby soon and will be back with impressions. Hopefully mine will echo with echoseven's (no puns guys) imps. Am a sucker for racing games!
11-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Thanks very much for your opinions! Great to hear you're enjoying the music and I can reveal that more music tunes will be available in the future!