• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 395.4 MB
  • Version: 1.00.00
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Get a taste of the Street Fighter and Tekken franchises in Street Fighter X Tekken Gauntlet!

Enter the ring as either Street Fighters Ryu or Tekkens Kazuya and face off against an endless string of opponents in a one-on-one timed battle. Clear certain challenges during the fight to add precious seconds to your timer. The game ends when the timer reaches zero or your characters vitality is reduced to zero. At the end of the game youll receive a score based on how many enemies you defeated and certain actions you performed. Aim for the highest score!
Just how many opponents will you be able to take down?!

Requirements:
Compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 4th generation iPod Touch and above, iPad 2, and the new iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Not compatible with the iPad or iPhone 3GS.
11-28-2012, 06:50 AM
What is this???

11-28-2012, 06:53 AM
stand-alone survival mode as a separate app out of nowhere, I guess?

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
11-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
For people who didn't want to spend 99 cents I guess or couldn't
I think its out worldwide and not NZ
11-28-2012, 07:01 AM
ahahah, it's a demo version of SFXT!
11-28-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm getting it anyway. All us Tekken fans get from Namco is that stupid bowling game. I'll take what I can get!
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
I'm getting it anyway. All us Tekken fans get from Namco is that stupid bowling game. I'll take what I can get!
If you put it that way, I guess it's better than nothing. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
You take that back! You know how many hours I spent bowling in Tekken 4 for the PSP? Or playing vollyball in Tekken...2(?) on the Playstation???
11-28-2012, 03:49 PM
infested with IAP i bet.
11-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantus View Post
infested with IAP i bet.
No, this is the lite version of SFxT. If people have even barely enough interest in fighting games to download this for free, you really should buy the full game, which is on sale for $.99.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.