App description: Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Star Warfare:Alien Invasion to become FREE for a day!"

1. Sniper rifle Reflection bug fixed

*********New contents are coming!!!******

Top 10 free game in 62 stores!!
1 million downloads in 5 days!!
Epic online boss battles!!

Console-quality boss battles, 48 single player levels, multiplayer supported, tons of gear and unique avatars to collect!!

Solid single player mode
* Various enemies with rich AI
* Console-like smooth control
* 8 maps and 48 levels, loot can be used in solo and multiplayer modes

Simply the best co-op shooting game on smart phones
* Console-quality boss battles, team with up to 3 players(WIFI, 3G)
* Earn more gold in team survival mode.
* Armor and bags specially designed for team battle

Rich and flexible gear system
* 42 weapons, each upgradable 8 times, unlocked as you promote up the ranks.
* 18 Suits, each part with special attributes, a whole collection provides extra bonus. Elite suite entitles an extra special buff.
* Mix&match weapons with suits to earn additional damage
* 24 military bags with special functions

Follow us to know game updates and sale information
https://twitter.com/#!/FreyrGames
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freyr-Games/159454344141173>
bug report: ios@ifreyr.com

Echoseven's comments:

11-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
I think it's more the recoil and the fact that it's white more than anything, but I was hoping it'd be a portal gun
Speaking of things in this game looking like things in other games, isn't the Railgun sounds the same as the laser gun from...... What was that game?.....

Edit: Quake III is the game I'm thinking of.

Last edited by ThePowerofLava; 11-28-2012 at 11:44 PM.
11-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerofLava View Post
Speaking of things in this game looking like things in other games, isn't the Railgun sounds the same as the laser gun from...... What was that game?.....

Edit: Quake III is the game I'm thinking of.
This is the "Spiker" from Halo. Does something in Star Warfare look a bit...similar? >.>

11-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
This is the "Spiker" from Halo. Does something in Star Warfare look a bit...similar? >.>
Something added.... Recently? That fires blue discs?

That's the same gun. In chibi form, but the same nonetheless.
11-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Something added.... Recently? That fires blue discs?

That's the same gun. In chibi form, but the same nonetheless.
Admittedly, the actual Spiker fires stuff that resembles hot nails moreso than disks...but that's sorta like the White Drill. Which is effectively Halo's Needler with a different skin.

And I just looked up the Quake Railguns, and yeah, they DO have the same sound effect =.="
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Admittedly, the actual Spiker fires stuff that resembles hot nails moreso than disks...but that's sorta like the White Drill. Which is effectively Halo's Needler with a different skin.

And I just looked up the Quake Railguns, and yeah, they DO have the same sound effect =.="
That's somewhat disappointing...

Also, how come the RPG-21 has the number '07' on its side?

Last edited by ThePowerofLava; 11-29-2012 at 12:20 AM.
11-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Also, how come the RPG-21 has the number '07' on its side?
I...haven't a clue, really... 7x3=21, but otherwise, just seems like numbers are put on weapons to make them seem more industrialized? (The actual significance of 7? Do'nt know if there IS one >.>)
11-29-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
I...haven't a clue, really... 7x3=21, but otherwise, just seems like numbers are put on weapons to make them seem more industrialized? (The actual significance of 7? Do'nt know if there IS one >.>)
The RPG-7 is one of the most common real-world Launchers, so maybe a reference to that?
11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Hey all. I've been playing quite a few other games recently, but if anything I'm still quite attached to SW. In reference to your RPG thing, I agree with Undead, usually weapon design has no correlation to life, unless its some sort if Easter Egg we don't know about...
11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
The RPG-7 is one of the most common real-world Launchers, so maybe a reference to that?
Most likely, if they've actually done their research on it. There DO seem to be random Easter eggs here and there in the game (e.g. random signs resembling the men's restroom scattered around on Training Base).
11-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Ugh, I just wish Star Warfare was first person, then it would be the best game EVER!!!

Obsessed with my airsoft gun currently and just if you wanted to know there is a nice game called battleheart, single player but GREAT ARENA PLAYING!!! Beats all survival I've played so far.

It doesn't take that long to rank up - if you pick the right characters!

Hope to hear you guys playing it, but it costs money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)