★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-29-2012, 03:39 PM
hi synthetic, I read your post and have been hard pressed to find any FAQ online for Dark Gate or a number of Kemco RPS. I found that in the game with the Dark Mask boss, you just need one character that has an ability to cast ice and wind magic. To use them together skill your character with both a wind and ice spell of the same power (mp is the same) wait for two red orbs to charge and use the spells at the same time with one caster making a combo spell. This works with thunder and fire (Thunder Fire X) and also Holy and Dark (Holy Curse) sounds like you spent a lot of time grinding don't forget about doing quests at the guilds to lvl up and get JP faster. , level 30 is high to be paying the dark mask boss. I'm still playing to unlock all the job classes and endings, game has great replay value. hope this helps.
11-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwray2012 View Post
hi synthetic, I read your post and have been hard pressed to find any FAQ online for Dark Gate or a number of Kemco RPS. I found that in the game with the Dark Mask boss, you just need one character that has an ability to cast ice and wind magic. To use them together skill your character with both a wind and ice spell of the same power (mp is the same) wait for two red orbs to charge and use the spells at the same time with one caster making a combo spell. This works with thunder and fire (Thunder Fire X) and also Holy and Dark (Holy Curse) sounds like you spent a lot of time grinding don't forget about doing quests at the guilds to lvl up and get JP faster. , level 30 is high to be paying the dark mask boss. I'm still playing to unlock all the job classes and endings, game has great replay value. hope this helps.
Thanks dude 👍 much appreciated

11-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Has anyone gotten ending #6 or ending #8?
12-17-2012, 08:59 PM
what class adds the ability to dual wield swords?
01-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Just got my 4th character but who do I use and what's the best classes and who to level up?
02-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Tips for starting out

You initially need to get to the 4 towns in the order of West, South, East, and North. If you need help w/ certain enemies, try different combinations of classes and magic and talk to the townsfolk for clues.
02-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Anyone knows the job prerequisites for Holy/Dark Knight and Light/Dark Wizard?
Thanks!
02-13-2013, 10:00 PM
It's a good old school rpg
11-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Updated...

Though it's not widescreen supported, in fact, the black bars are still completely unresponsive to taps and touch...

Got excited, only to be let down yet again...