• Publisher: Prickle Bang
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The App Stores highest rated Advent Calendar Game.

Count down those days until Christmas with our alternative interactive advent calendar, and grab yourself some seasonal retro arcade fun with Pixel Smash - Christmas Edition.

A simple one finger control system lets you expertly direct your sparkling bauble to smash an array of seasonally themed challenges.

Make sure to catch those falling christmas presents and unleash an array of power ups to beat your high score for each challenge.

24 Christmas themed challenges, with a new theme every day! Complete them all to unlock the special Christmas Day bonus game!

Stockings, Christmas Puddings, even Santa himself, if its festive, then you can smash it!

4 festive power ups to master - Multi Bauble, Fire Bauble, Big Bat and Laser Bat.

PhilNUK's comments:
Hi guys

Just thought I would shamelessly link to a game me and a couple of others worked on for a week which just got released... Its an alternative advent calendar where you get a different level in the form of a festive picture every day which you get to smash up!.. Its great for kids and adults and is loads of fun and very addictive!
Bargain at 69p

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pixel-smash-christmas-edition/id577425431?mt=8

Happy Christmas
11-30-2012, 06:32 AM
first 2 people to PM me get a code allowing them to get the game for free on the app store

Happy Christmas!