Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Tiny Farm Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by com2us View Post
We're giving away 10 $10 iTunes gift cards to users who can give us some feedback on Tiny Farm! We'd love to have players answer one or all of the questions below. Do it this week for a $10 iTunes card! We'd love to reward you for your generous feedback.

- We're looking for users to act as reviewers. If you were a reviewer, what would you say about Tiny Farm?
- Have you played Tiny Farm? What did you think?
- What did you like about Tiny Farm? What didn't you like about it?
- If you could compare it to other similar games, what would you find out about your play experience? What was better or worse in each game when you compare them?
- What have you seen in Tiny Farm that you haven't in other games?
- What would you like to see in upcoming content updates?

Thanks guys! You can check out the game here if you haven't played yet.
I've been playing Tiny Farm for over six months now and have a good understanding of the game play. The game itself is free to play but offers a in-game cash shop as well. Tiny Farm is a simulation based game where the goal is to raise animals and farm crops. I love the graphics in Tiny Farm. It's why I first downloaded the game. I've played many farm simulation games (ex: Farm Story,FarmVille) but Tiny Farm is the only one that was able to withstand the test of time. I love the unique animals offered in Tiny Farm. Another great thing Tiny Farm offers is a multiple map system.
So far you can have the regular farm map as well as a beach map. This is a very unique feature that the other games I've played don't have. A feature I would like to see added to Tiny Farm is a daily bonus system. I play Magic Tree (Also by the same company that makes Tiny Farm Com2Us) That game offers a daily bonus for logging in. I would also like to see either the price for bells lowered or more bells for the current prices. In other games the cash shop items are cheaper and there for more players are able to buy them. I would also love to see domestic animals added to Tiny Farm such as cats and dogs. Overall I would rate Tiny Farm a 9/10 and I recomend this game to people who enjoy farm simulation and cute graphics.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

This game is ton's of fun. Plenty of updates, if there is a problem with an update it is usually fixed within an hour or two and patched. This game keeps me busy and entertained day after day.

My only negative about the game is the lack of iPhone 5 screen support. Some of Com2Us's other games have support, so I'm hoping one day that update will come

The only other negative is their extreme lack of support on their forums. I attribute this to the fact that they are a Korean team, but they still post on their forum with every new update that comes out. They just ignore all the spam that bots post. I was a very active member on the com2us forums but got banned and the reason provided was blank. So I've had to help people on the forums either in game or using the shared office document we've been using.

Overall the game is amazing and the developers do a wonderful job updating and running it. But their forum support makes me cry
Old 11-30-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by com2us View Post
We're giving away 10 $10 iTunes gift cards to users who can give us some feedback on Tiny Farm! We'd love to have players answer one or all of the questions below. Do it this week for a $10 iTunes card! We'd love to reward you for your generous feedback.

- We're looking for users to act as reviewers. If you were a reviewer, what would you say about Tiny Farm?
- If you could compare it to other similar games, what would you find out about your play experience? What was better or worse in each game when you compare them?

Thanks guys! You can check out the game here if you haven't played yet.

1. Tiny Farm has a nice concept of animals, farms, beach and crops!

2. I definitely do play Tinyfarm, otherwise I wont be here.

3. What do i like? Im very impressed by the artistic detail put into designing of the animals. This is 1 of the reason to why I chose to play tinyfarm so often, it was due to the details

What dont I like? I guess its basically not only what dont I like but many users will faced similar issues as well.

First would definitely be the cost for "additional" slots in the barn. After a certain slot, it would require 5000gold instead of 500gold.

I guess it would be good if they could be adjusted to make it more reasonable Many of us struggle to keep the animals that we like and those that we have to sell.

It is impressive that the contents of TinyFarm can be updated so regularly, with various new quests and new animals introduced. However, with new event animals, it would be in our collectors' nature to keep 2 of each for future breeding. This would require 2 slots.

It is not that we do not want new updates or new animals, it is just that it becomes very hard for do so when the barn slot prices increases dramatically (eg. 100k for next slot). Hope you all would understand

4. Comparing with other games? I guess its undeniable that Tiny Farm has kept many users from returning to the game. I guess many other games die out quickly, perhaps in 1 week?

5. I guess the closest game that could come close would be HayDay. I guess some of my friends do play that, but I havent tried it. Why I definitely chose Tiny Farm over Hay Day would be the realistic graphics. Hay Day animals are too distorted.

6. What I wish to see in future updates? Redesign the Talking animals (all those in orange) .
They are not up-to-date with the new talking animals style and design. Also offering help to neighbour limit of 15 should be removed. It has made users uneasy over who should be a trustable neighbour to give their help too.

Once again. Thank you for making tiny farm a wonderful game! Cheers!

email : johnnysilver@gmail.com

Last edited by johnnysilver; 12-10-2012 at 09:24 PM..
Old 12-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Default Thanks!!

Thank you guys! These are great so far. We'll keep this little input/rewards going for this week, so tell your friends!

We'll be notifying you by DM this week about iTunes cards, folks!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 PM

haha. hmm I guess if this was hosted on tinyfarm com2us forum itself. Maybe it would garner more participants
Old 12-05-2012, 04:19 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

We're looking for users to act as reviewers. If you were a reviewer, what would you say about Tiny Farm?
I really enjoy playing Tiny Farm. The animals are all super adorable and there are special events all the time for new animals! I would recommend Tiny Farm to anyone that likes animals and has a smartphone/iPod/iPad.

Have you played Tiny Farm? What did you think?
Yes, I have been playing Tiny Farm for over a year and I still love it!

What did you like about Tiny Farm? What didn't you like about it?
I absolutely love all of the cute graphics and all of the different animals you can own! One thing I don't really like though is that it costs a lot of money for upgrades, like if you're buying more animal certificates, adding more slots to your barn, or upgrading boats.

If you could compare it to other similar games, what would you find out about your play experience? What was better or worse in each game when you compare them?
I have played it much longer than other games and it is still one of two that I am still playing regularly after a year, if that gives you any idea. It is definitely my favorite game on my iPhone and is much better than other games in almost every aspect.

What have you seen in Tiny Farm that you haven't in other games?
I love that the animals can roam around anywhere on the screen or that you can put down fences wherever you want for them to stay in. I like this SOOO much better than other games that have certain "habitats" for each type of creature.

What would you like to see in upcoming content updates?
I would like to see new animals and areas, definitely. Maybe like armadillos or snakes in a wildwest theme area, or more water animals such as dolphins and whales for the beach area. I would also love to see big cats like clouded leopards and tigers because those are my favorite animals! Any kind of new animal would be awesome. :P
Old 12-06-2012, 01:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

"It's not Tiny Farm, it's your Dream Farm!!"
Or
"Social Farm game never been this cute"

I really loved it. New quest, new animals, and always update. This is the best freemium game ever!!

I love the whole thing of it, the graphic, gameplay. And
What i didn't like is limited friends amount we can have, and common animals from mystery egg.

- If you could compare it to other similar games,what would you find out aboutyourplay experience? What was better or worse in each game when you compare them?
Lol, i really can't compare tiny farm with other smiliar game. Because only tiny farm can makes me wanna play everyday.

That hunter feature, bulletin board, and cute interaction that we can do with the animals.

Our own character avatar like the one we have on magic tree. Want to have the 2d version of it in tiny farm.

Last edited by kuruvuro; 12-06-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 12:32 AM

Default [Update] It's the new map, Toy Village!!!

We are inviting you to the most adorable toy world in the world!
It's the new map in Tiny Farm, Toy Village!
Don't worry about your friends using Android devices.
This update for Android is coming very soon. Just got stuck in a traffic jam.

You can make new items by collecting the required ingredients as shown below.
And you can get 'Token of Friendship' if you visit 10 of your friend's farm.

And check out these screenshots!
How are you going to decorate your own Toy Village?

Old 12-14-2012, 03:42 AM

Default [Tiny Farm] Toy Village in Tiny Farm!

The most adorable teaser trailer in the world.
It's the Toy Village, the new map in Tiny Farm!

What's up with the animals?

Youtube link | Pop Up